Toribash
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Your Steam/Epic name is used, so you can change it whenever you want, yes

but my steam name is hampa
NO TITLE
It's a new game that's going to exist separately from Toribash so everyone starts fresh with completely separate accounts. In fact, TBN just uses your Steam / Epic account, we don't hold a lot of info on our servers (a bit more with Epic compared to Steam but still).

Toribash will continue receiving updates, it's not getting abandoned after TBN release.

Also hey stop exposing Kros, staff definitely didn't know he's been illegally selling TC.

Thank you for the response but this didn't answer the questions that was posted. Will art transfer over(will it look the same)? Is there any plans to have Anything at all transfer over(or compensation)? Are there any concerns from the Toribash Staff team that having two games will end up killing Toribash?

If you could answer these or make a new official post addressing these would go a long way right now for the community.
will there be a four player torisex mod?
-----
but for real i am kinda concerned about people who are collectors if none of the existing items transfer over
Last edited by Miles; Jan 9, 2024 at 06:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
we need to know if theres 6-8 player msdswithdicks.tbm or not :/
[sigpic][/sigpic]
will there be a 2 way pendulum jumper
The dangerous I am, the more higher I play. wait...
It's a new game that's going to exist separately from Toribash so everyone starts fresh with completely separate accounts. In fact, TBN just uses your Steam / Epic account, we don't hold a lot of info on our servers (a bit more with Epic compared to Steam but still).

what about that one token/coin we got a century ago, will we still be able to purchase things with it? what about the people that registered after 2018, or whenever the game was announced, are they just shit out of luck?
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
Originally Posted by King View Post
Thank you for the response but this didn't answer the questions that was posted. Will art transfer over(will it look the same)? Is there any plans to have Anything at all transfer over(or compensation)? Are there any concerns from the Toribash Staff team that having two games will end up killing Toribash?

If you could answer these or make a new official post addressing these would go a long way right now for the community.

I will answer with my knowledge. I remember sir saying there won’t be customizable textures. That’s why there is an in game head customizer
dbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdb
does that mean no body textures at all

i just saw what the head texture customizer looks like and man ill just wait for like an official response or smth
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
art is such a major part of this game, I pray that this is not the case.https://youtu.be/tWpjPoJ_hVk?si=JGJzIWktlYbFFbcV&t=21

PUASE the video when it starts. This is a joke if this is all we get.
Last edited by King; Jan 10, 2024 at 01:01 AM.