Toribash
yes i'm not english i'm italian

and this is the prove:
io sono italiano CAPITOOOO?!?!?!?

i wuold like have a italian tutorial CAN YOU GIVe ME THAT?
ermm.....im making a mod and i mad joint for the object but they are still falling apart
plz help mr. poptart
i want the rectangular handle to connect to the blade

here:
Last edited by psyfon; Oct 11, 2008 at 12:51 AM.
Rawrawrawr, Ima Psy >:U
Shop | Replays
I cleaned up the world section a bit and added a gamerule section (probably still missing some things). I'll probably make some further edits later. It'd be nice to get that page to be a comprehensive modding reference so we wouldn't need the current 3+ tutorial'ish messy threads for that anymore.
I would of liked it if you PM'd me or posted before you just took the liberty of changing everything since this is sorta my project.. -.- and i don't see how world looks any better...

I'll probably make some further edits later

don't bother..
Last edited by MrPoptart; Jun 5, 2008 at 01:00 AM.
Roger. So...if I'll go ahead and make a separate page for a new reference I (and anyone else too, I suppose) can edit more freely, would you mind if I just copy the current page and use that as the base (instead of rewriting everything)?
yes i would mind...

It'd be nice to get that page to be a comprehensive modding reference so we wouldn't need the current 3+ tutorial'ish messy threads for that anymore

So...if I'll go ahead and make a separate page for a new reference

-.-
Last edited by MrPoptart; Jun 5, 2008 at 01:28 AM.
Originally Posted by MrPoptart View Post
yes i would mind...

Ah well, ok. I guess I won't bother to write a new one from scratch then, as it'd be kinda overly annoying to start reinventing the wheel first in order to get to improve on it.

I hope you'll find the time to finish the current page someday though! As I said, a single comprehensive modding reference is definitely what we've been missing so hopefully yours will become that.

Originally Posted by MrPoptart View Post
It'd be nice to get that page to be a comprehensive modding reference so we wouldn't need the current 3+ tutorial'ish messy threads for that anymore

So...if I'll go ahead and make a separate page for a new reference

-.-

What? It's not like I have a lot of other options if you don't want me to edit the current page nor make a new one based on it...besides rewriting a new one from scratch, but of course doing that that would be a silly waste of time on my part.