Ranking
Originally Posted by EarthFoxx View Post
No, you don't need your Mom.
Only you and your girl.
Without permissions and etc : DD

Do you know what a permit is? :| You need an adult at least 21 in the passenger seat at all times. I would get my permit temporarily revoked and would have a huge time added until I could get my full licence.

Originally Posted by Math View Post
Why's florida NOT an option? Florida is so cute in the movies.

They make it look so nice in movies. As the sun sets over the horizon, and a breeze is passing by, you walk off together onto an empty beach. No. Lies. A typical Florida evening would be somewhere around 90 degrees. Not only would you be uncomfortably hot, but the humidity would be making you exhausted. There would be no breeze. There would be an unbelievable amount of mosquitoes biting you every 20 seconds or so. Florida sucks.

Originally Posted by Aoc View Post
Pics :o.

Her.

Her and I.

Big pic

ToriTroll approves this woman.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Tori... Tori... If I'm not wrong, Florida is humid subtropical, but Rio de Janeiro is tropical... I wanted to know what you'd think about rio, if you stay there for at least 1 day: GREEN HELL AAAAAAA!

Ah, florida has the same climate of southern Brazil... I live in south and the brazilians say like "SOUTH IS SO COLD, OMG A EUROPE BRAZILIAN" or "OMG IM GOING TO SOUTH, CLOTHES CLOTHES CLOTHES AEUHAUEAHEUHAE" we can't forget, they're brazilians.
-----
and;
Pics :o.

Her.

Her and I.

Big pic

Mc Donald's?AMERICAN IMPERIALISM IN THE COUNTRIES OF SOUTH AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!3

South america just brazil can influence... Also she's pretty beautiful, congratulations... She looks like in love with you...
Did you try something already?
Last edited by Math; Aug 28, 2011 at 03:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Tori... Tori... If I'm not wrong, Florida is humid subtropical, but Rio de Janeiro is tropical... I wanted to know what you'd think about rio, if you stay there for at least 1 day: GREEN HELL AAAAAAA!

Ah, florida has the same climate of southern Brazil... I live in south and the brazilians say like "SOUTH IS SO COLD, OMG A EUROPE BRAZILIAN" or "OMG IM GOING TO SOUTH, CLOTHES CLOTHES CLOTHES AEUHAUEAHEUHAE" we can't forget, they're brazilians.
-----
and;

Mc Donald's?AMERICAN IMPERIALISM IN THE COUNTRIES OF SOUTH AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!3

South america just brazil can influence... Also she's pretty beautiful, congratulations... She looks like in love with you...
Did you try something already?

LOL.
"did you try something already?" = Have sex?
And you're bealtiful Aoc. you girlfriend too. :O
Last edited by GHMWolf; Aug 29, 2011 at 03:51 AM.
Originally Posted by GHMWolf View Post
LOL.
"did you try something already?" = Have a sex?

Thank you (:

Lol'd.
LOL.
"did you try something already?" = Have a sex?

Have a sex :3
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider

Thank you (:

Lol'd.

Lol'd.

Originally Posted by ToriTroll View Post
Have a sex :3