Toribash
Ignorance = lack of knowledge. Who is ignorant nao? War yourself ;p.

Besides what what happened here was noot my fault. Some of your people pretended to have alliance with me, had some silly excuses, but all such requests go through me, and if they didn't even know that... then what kind of fake alliance is it anyway? >.> If you lie you should make it swim ;p and it drowned on the first read. Besides how does logic hurt your mate? Is logic something unwanted in here? ok then I'm out. Consider this tho, if you didn't mention RelaxAll I wouldn't even be here, so maybe you'll pass on us and take care of something that doesn't concern us... no offense, just sayin'
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
i wasnt in the clan when this happened but i think they ment RiseAgainst and not RelaxAll O.o
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
Originally Posted by Sahee View Post
Ignorance = lack of knowledge. Who is ignorant nao? War yourself ;p.

Besides what what happened here was noot my fault. Some of your people pretended to have alliance with me, had some silly excuses, but all such requests go through me, and if they didn't even know that... then what kind of fake alliance is it anyway? >.> If you lie you should make it swim ;p and it drowned on the first read. Besides how does logic hurt your mate? Is logic something unwanted in here? ok then I'm out. Consider this tho, if you didn't mention RelaxAll I wouldn't even be here, so maybe you'll pass on us and take care of something that doesn't concern us... no offense, just sayin'

You ignorance was the lack of knolledge of our Prediciment Indeed you bashed This clan for asking you, We asked you because we believe some one Had A contact with you that belonged to Hrcne -.- That was your ignorance my good sir =P <Sure i am not smart> and it isnt the clans fault that people Said to allie you, You should have been happy to have a clan People wanted to be friends with but instead u decide to Bash and hate so i am prepared to hate back
Robert A. Heinlein: "Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny."
-.- this again..

look tortle started this whole thing with Relax All and personally, Sahee, i dont want a war with u guys and although i dont kno if we can have an alliance because of all these misunderstandings... i wanna say i rly respect ur clan and im sry this whole thing happened. i have some friends and ppl i kno in Relax All and ya i wish we could stop this and put it behind us... and wen i say this i mean my clan members too cause i kno u didnt start this.
exactly what i think of :P
i like many RelaxAll people and i dont want a clan war with you
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
Originally Posted by Shockwave View Post
i wasnt in the clan when this happened but i think they ment RiseAgainst and not RelaxAll O.o

Yea but RiseAgainst wasn't never in RelaxAll up to like a week ago, generally, definitely not before I came into your forums.

Originally Posted by KoEDeath View Post
You ignorance was the lack of knolledge of our Prediciment Indeed you bashed This clan for asking you, We asked you because we believe some one Had A contact with you that belonged to Hrcne -.- That was your ignorance my good sir =P <Sure i am not smart> and it isnt the clans fault that people Said to allie you, You should have been happy to have a clan People wanted to be friends with but instead u decide to Bash and hate so i am prepared to hate back

I know you tried to be smart and try to turn around word "ignorant" back at me, but you kinda failed, and didn't "cover" your failings well enough - like "we believed someone from a Hurricane had a contact with you" - that's not what it was, man, +2 ignorance points goes to you ;p. "It isn't clan's fault that people said we're allies with you" >.> man... it is. Whose is it then? RelaxAll's deed? Mine? ;) I was never asked for permission, and never even seen one member. I don't like when people try to surf on our rep, when we don't even know the guys exist ;), + that- as you see, has nothing to do with me being ignorant. Maybe agressive/arrogant, but I knew my part ;p. Even that RiseAgainst was in RA, or was leader of RelaxAll, was the lack of knowledge by your side ;P. Ok now don't take that too serious, explanation will be somewhere below.

Originally Posted by NigBelch32 View Post
-.- this again..

look tortle started this whole thing with Relax All and personally, Sahee, i dont want a war with u guys and although i dont kno if we can have an alliance because of all these misunderstandings... i wanna say i rly respect ur clan and im sry this whole thing happened. i have some friends and ppl i kno in Relax All and ya i wish we could stop this and put it behind us... and wen i say this i mean my clan members too cause i kno u didnt start this.

Hey Nig, I see you're really polite man, and only thing I would do is to return respect for respect. You're perfect man to represent clan's business, as you seem not to get carried away and be able to calm things down a bit.
What I want to say tho, is that I don't take it as seriously as some people might take i here. I know I'm stubborn motherf*cker ;p, but I don't want to war with you for more than one reason >.>. It's not that we couldn't ;p. It's just pointless. I'm here to have a verbal fight, cause it's kinda entertaining how some people start to take it back at me ;p Tortle "your logic hurts me", or that guy trying to show me as the ignorant one, back in this case that brought me here.
I brought some chaos and am enjoying the fight, so yea, don't worry about your clan dude. We can stop it anytime, just let me feel that I won ;p, otherwise we can continue arguing till we all die out of age ;p.
So again, I won't take my clan into this. It's argue between single people, not: between whole clans, as you probably understand it, don't you?
Last edited by Sahee; Sep 22, 2008 at 01:23 PM.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
hey i am reporting a enemy ya scream a person said this exactly even ask shockwave or someone else like that idk anyways he said "fuck u fuck hurricane!"and then i riped him to pieces... i think many ppl r gonna get pissed
||||7th dan black belt||||
NIG!!!!!!
HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOWS IT GOIN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Dont go emo, its Punk all the way!!