Toribash
it the sound a baby makes when you cheese-grate his balls and curb stomp his clavicle.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
I picked my user name, because my real name (Tyler) people just call me Tie, and I was noob and thought i should put basher after my name so... yeah. i was thinking about naming myself TWO. (my initials) perhaps ive said too much. :3
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
I was trying to think of something that would match "tori" and "uke", so I kept thinking what would the other one be called... The other one... other one..
Once upon a time, there were five maidens who were kidnapped by the evil being, Ganon. A young warrior, named Link, traveled through time and space in order to rescue them, and kill the evil Ganon. Upon rescuing the maidens, they transformed into the letters, "R", "b", "L", "c", and "K". Then, after a huge explosion, there was a man in their place. He had the power of a million Ganons, and he slaughtered Link where he stood. They called him RbLcK, and he ruled over the world for thousands of years, and some even think he is still around today...
Last edited by RbLcK; Sep 24, 2008 at 05:56 AM.

Really, my name is an annogram of my real name.., have fun guessing.
But i will make a fun story just as rockblock did

cool urethreas lick all poops over umbrealas
the god
At the time of the Great Revolution, RbLcK ruled the land. That is, until one day, when a figure came down from the very heavens above. He punched RbLcK in the face, and from then on rules. The figure was named for the broken speech RbLcK spoke after being hit in the face, "Ju-uh...nt-ah...lis?"
Deagle- for those of you who dont know Deagle(Not D,Eagle But Dee-Gal)
is short for desert eagle the pistol and 1130 because that my brith day
nov. 30th
Back from le-dead
lol mine is teh funneh.
c = first name
c = middle name
l
i = last name
u

YAY
my real name with 2 letters switched and the alarm number of my country behind it : D