Toribash
The planes go missing in the Bermuda triangle, theres defenately something wrong there

theres been one siting in south africa here above a holiday resort
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Originally Posted by Skizzify View Post
Well it would be pretty ignorant to think that we're the only living organisms in the universe.

How many times did we see unexplained enigmas?

The UFO over Jerusalem, The Battle of Los Angeles, The disappearances of countless planes with no trace...

The UFO over Jerusalem hovered over the shrine until it shot back up into the sky and even more red lights were blinking and it looked as if there was a giant ufo above in the night sky. Pretty creepy.

OK, let's be clear about something, because you clearly don't understand logical progression.

Alien life does not necessarily equate intelligent alien life. The probability of alien life existing in the universe is high, solely on principle of how large the universe is. The probability of intelligent life is significantly smaller. The probability of intelligent life having visited Earth before is even smaller. The probability that intelligent life would visit Earth and not try to colonize it is even smaller than that. The probability that intelligent life HAS visited Earth before and has been repulsed by technology that is significantly dwarfed by the capabilities of interstellar travel is so laughably small that it should be considered zero probability for all intents and purposes. And the probability that intelligent life has visited Earth before, been repelled by significantly worse technology, and they didn't come back for round two is so laughably improbable that to assume we've repelled any form of intelligent alien life form without entirely obliterating their species is arguably wishful thinking.

And considering how many alien conspirists there are, I'm starting to question whether we should start trying to find intelligent life on our own planet before assuming there's any on other planets.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
If you guys want to discuss UFOs and general alien crap, start with one of the most well documented incidents in history.

The miracle of the sun.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Skizzify View Post
http://www.express.co.uk/life-style/...oof-Alien-Life
This article was by Aaron Brown

looks a lot like one of these to me

comet

Hard to say because of resolution, but this is no evidence of aliens, or of a coverup.

As well as looking like a comet, the quality and resolution of the unidentified object makes it possible that it was video editing.

Besides which, remember that there is a delay between the event and the broadcast. So why, if they were trying to "cover up", would NASA leave the stream running for half a minute until the objects were gone?

tl;dr
this is really not evidence of any NASA coverup at all
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
Nasa announced that they found water on mars today. Also it was salty water which, in an arid environment (like mars), most likely has bacteria in it.

Science lesson on the likely-hood of life existing in another solar system

Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
The aliens stole our slaves, our satellites, they stole Jesus, they took our tractors, and they stole our welfare checks, fuck the aliens man. They highjacked Martin Luther King
Last edited by Hypez; Sep 28, 2015 at 11:55 PM. Reason: I fingered an illegal alien's third eye.
Originally Posted by FleshMon View Post
The planes go missing in the Bermuda triangle, theres defenately something wrong there

theres been one siting in south africa here above a holiday resort

I really hope you're joking. Planes going missing in The Bermuda Triangle has nothing to do with aliens. The bermuda has just as many ships go missing as any other heavily trafficked ocean area. Does this mean the entire ocean is related to aliens?
Originally Posted by FleshMon View Post
Oracle i like your end message

This is useless mun #Offtopic

Originally Posted by Hypez View Post
The aliens stole our satellites and our welfare checks, fuck the aliens man.

.-.
Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post
I really hope you're joking. Planes going missing in The Bermuda Triangle has nothing to do with aliens. The bermuda has just as many ships go missing as any other heavily trafficked ocean area. Does this mean the entire ocean is related to aliens?

This is useless mun #Offtopic

.-.

"Off-topic"
I bet you're an alien and you just don't want us to know the truth about infant lactation and other important issues.