Toribash
Whoa whoa whoa stop the fight and make up please, come on people you guys are in the same clan settle your differences and be friends/family again pls?
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
Whoa whoa whoa stop the fight and make up please, come on people you guys are in the same clan settle your differences and be friends/family again pls?

I'm not in (g) anymore, and while I don't want to be a complete dick, I wont back down from something and go quietly. I'll stand for what matters, and if people want to argue with me on even the tiniest point, I'll fucking argue back.
Silver Elite Master. Fml.
Ele | Morals | JackMorris
EJK, if you are just going to cause problems and argue when ever someone brings up a point then you should leave. All you have done is argue and fight with not only me but now Nico.

You need to realize in life that not everything is worth arguing about. Thinking you must argue on every occasion is childish and is not be welcome here. So you either fix it or don't post here.
Last edited by Fluffy; May 29, 2015 at 11:15 PM.
Mage (leader) thank u

Im really sorry for posting here.
But i had to since everything has changed
BTW did u read my pm (to mage not ejxiii)
Last edited by Valtex; May 30, 2015 at 12:03 AM.
Originally Posted by Valtex View Post
Mage (leader) thank u

Im really sorry for posting here.
But i had to since everything has changed
BTW did u read my pm (to mage not ejxiii)

You're still blacklisted, no?
And received multiple infractions for doing so.

Fluffy: I'll behave. :'c
New start means second chances, though we will be more strict on him the regular.

Valtex that means no being a dick, I hear you were a dick to EJX and that cant happen.

One slip up and you will be put back on the blacklist.
I'll be all good and nice fluffy. No problem to that. I just had problems with ejxiii that he wouldn't listen to. Thx for the second chance
Bro. I don't want to argue check the pm I sent k thx btw thats not the reason I was mad for. Im never gonna talk about this ever again
Last edited by Valtex; May 30, 2015 at 12:44 AM.
Originally Posted by Valtex View Post
I'll be all good and nice fluffy. No problem to that. I just had problems with ejxiii that he wouldn't listen to. Thx for the second chance

You had problems with me because I was telling you to stop posting after several warnings from Mage and I, as well as warnings (infractions) from staff members.
Not arguing.
#JustSaying.
EJK what did I just tell you...

Last chance.

Do not reply here, if you had a problem with what he says Pm him.