Toribash
Original Post
Reset clan points
clan points for some clans have been building up for a long time so i think we should re start them so newer clans have a better chance at getting a better ranking
Trying
And yours your idea is the shit out of everyone's so get rekt
I be that fan for siscon, lolicon, any form of pixlepussy I can pooled my dick out and skeet on it buakky on they face
acctualy i wasn't being sarcastic i think if we constantly reset the points and gave out prizes it would help clans be more active and more ppl would want to be in clans because right now theres not manny reasons to join a clan other than clan league and clan rankings
Trying
Originally Posted by sSLight View Post
lots of people join clans for making friends, though.

True but what in game reasons are there to join a clan?
I be that fan for siscon, lolicon, any form of pixlepussy I can pooled my dick out and skeet on it buakky on they face
clan legue could still be around the prizez for the monthly thing could be small items like full orc or somthing stupid like that but clan leuge would be bigger
Trying
Clan league is for the good clans that don't engage in clan wars with the system much.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
So it would measure Activity & Skill. It could be Monthly or Yearly. Neutral.
-----
Originally Posted by Gucci View Post
True but what in game reasons are there to join a clan?

Clan Wars.
Last edited by Merc; May 25, 2015 at 05:33 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Originally Posted by ZENBOY123 View Post
So it would measure Activity & Skill. It could be Monthly or Yearly. Neutral.
-----

Clan Wars.

Why would that be a reason clan wars dont do anything for you