Toribash
Lol sky just because that has soo much potential im gunna give you a bit longer. Just hurry up and make the thing that picture in cooler.

Carlton. I was kinda hoping the creator would make the replay of it or w/e. To show the coolest barrel roll they know.

And take your time.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
ok i'll get to work on an avvy. do you want an animated sig, too, or are you just gonna take sky's or balanced's?
◕ ◡ ◕ [VIP]
Is it possible to animate a signature O.o?
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Yes

i can make basic animation like glowing stuff ...
Last edited by Skymrak; Mar 15, 2009 at 07:20 PM.
Im liking it better and better Sky, and thats alright Carlton, I dont want to much animation, like avatar AND signature. Too much would be going on.

Keep working on it Sky
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
yeh i can animate anything: here's an example of something i did for ninjaaipom:

OMG I JUST GOT A COOL IDEA!!!

i could make your tori sitting down, while there is a tv screen kinda slanted showing you doing a barrel roll. it could have the sitting down you moving a little and playing with a video game controller (as if controlling the barrel roll character). sooo cool. but i wouldn't do it that cheap, especially if i have to make an avatar, too.

and this kind of concept will be extremely difficult, but the outcome would be amazing. it is really tedious, too, i have to place every single frame one by one perfectly.
◕ ◡ ◕ [VIP]
I like the idea. But I have a question. What if you got starfox to be sitting in the chair?

And I will pray a pretty penny for it.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
dude if you place everything frame by frame it will take months, that is not how it must be done >__> try flash or whatever

And from the examples above you can only basically add replays and small effects on the signatures

EDIT: oh ya what should I do now :O ?? any suggestions ?
Umm, is there a way to make it look like im evading something? Or like im being spinnier..
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!