Ranking
HA! I love the idea of someone buying a $200 device just to complain about it. That's not how it works.

Also wow gorman, some people (I.E. me) are just having fun with how much of a fail this is, we aren't raging, that would be you who has the rage fest :P You sound like you're butt hurt over it tbh.
i like developing for iphone more than android tbh

androids are great and all, but not all techies are geekies
Originally Posted by killersam View Post
the android incredible kicks all phones asses!
fck the iphone

You realize the android phone, in this case, lost, right?

I'm not a big fan of any phone or phone OS to date, they all suck IMO.
Samsung behold II works excellent for everything i use it for. the antenna also doesn't fuck up like the iphone lol
You don't say?
And now Steve Jobs needs to steal some moar to pay for the additional rubber cases:

"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to GenkiSudo again."

I've had that message like 5 times now, clearly your posts are of grand measure xD

Also just to ask a fun question, which is better, the iPhone 4 or the iPad, and where do you think apple is heading at the moment?

To answer my own question I think apple will soon be ditching the 'System on a chip' setup by whoever does their chips (I forgot the name) and go for intels new chips that are built to rival them, however as always they will take their damn time doing it. I also think I'd prefer the iPad over the iPhone 4, because I'm not one for the phone aspect and I like a nice big screen :3, either way I'm not going to buy one or the other as they are both out of my price range and not particularly spectacular.
Last edited by Vox; Jul 2, 2010 at 01:57 AM.
iPads are nice

in fact MORE than nice

i happen to have one (oh boy, my company bonds are fucking through the roof by now)

and i got one app i cant do without and its a VNC client for the iPad. that way i can tech support while on the go (which is nice considering the size of the place i work)

also 3G ipads ftw... too bad you cant place calls on it

also, i'm thinking if apple decided to use atom based chipsets or those newfangled all-in-wonder chips

or enterprising (and much more driven) people can make an iPad clone using Gumstix and a Pixel Qi screen and a touchscreen kit (i saw a few i eBay before.. cant remember them)

but then i'm just hustling ideas