Toribash
Originally Posted by Drummer View Post
Their lyrics won't change their sound quality.

I couldn't care less about sound quality. You shouldn't care that Bob Dylan or Lou Reed can't sing because they still create fantastic music and lyrics. Same goes for The Ramones. That's what punk is. It's not complex musical feats, but rather, the opposite of whatever there is that is popular at the time.
Originally Posted by SporeCc View Post
I couldn't care less about sound quality. You shouldn't care that Bob Dylan or Lou Reed can't sing because they still create fantastic music and lyrics. Same goes for The Ramones. That's what punk is. It's not complex musical feats, but rather, the opposite of whatever there is that is popular at the time.

Lyrics alone do not pull me into a song. I would like for that song to be musically mature instead of repetitive as well. I mean, perhaps as you are implying, they have great lyrics, and I find that good for them, but when the vocalist who sings those lyrics are awful, you can imagine how much that can annoy someone. This is just my opinion, that Joey Ramone is not a good singer at all.

I respect The Ramones for the status they've achieved, but punk is definately not for me. It's very hard for me to appreciate them because of the fact that they are punk, and the anarchy idea behind punk. I don't oppose the fact that they want to be the opposite of all music that was present, but when songs with lyrics like 'I Wanna Be Sedated' and 'Blitzkrieg Bop', that also drives me away from them totally. That's two reasons why I have every right to label them as the worst band IMO. Lyrics and musical artistry.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
Originally Posted by Drummer View Post
I'm an idiot

You're an idiot. You can call them your least favorite band, that's fine. But calling them the "worst band in history" is absurd. Reserve that for a band that has done NOTHING to influence anything, like the Jonas Brothers etc. Favoritism is different than greatness.
worst band ever : can not be jonas brothers they are worst group ever, cannot be hannah montanna, worst singles artist ever to tell the truth the worst band ever is... ready?... Crystal Bellalika, they are a russian band that sucks balls, and the only good part is the fact that the chicks wear skimpy clothing... hurrah for sluts boo for the fact that they use a scythe as the main instrument...
Last edited by cameritec2; Apr 4, 2009 at 03:51 AM.
You're an idiot. You can call them your least favorite band, that's fine. But calling them the "worst band in history" is absurd. Reserve that for a band that has done NOTHING to influence anything, like the Jonas Brothers etc. Favoritism is different than greatness.

I see your point, but they'll always hold the title for "Worst Sounding Band Ever", which is what I was mainly aiming for.

In that case...Jonas Brothers as the worst ever.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
Where is DaBandito to back me up?!

I see everything worth saying is already said so yes I'm with Spore on this one.

Although I don't think Ramones were the THE band that created punk rock. It surely had a huge effect on it, but I think there would have been Punk without the ramones. Great band nevertheless. Simplicity is not a sin.
Originally Posted by hoho123 View Post

I Want To ManBreakfast Massage Me When He Massage I Will Pay

The Beatles = Overated

The Jimi Hendrix Experience = Revolutionary.... yet... annoying

AC/DC = Nice acredited songs... too much screaming... no coordination

Metallica = 1.Sucks after Load album 2.only has 10 good songs

Jonas Brothers = Spawn of satan

Rolling Stones = Only good when high... only got popular when people got high...

Motley Crue = 4 Monkeys with sticks and strings... oh and one has a microphone...

Guns N' Roses = Famous because of slash... Guns N' Roses - Slash = Garbage

Led Zeppelin = Another "Drug Famous" group

Iron Maiden = British phenomenon minus the phenomenon

Deep Purple = Washed up got lucky pioneer of alot of music

Pink Floyd = Overated "Drug Famous" band

The Who = Decent but minus the drummer = trash

Hannah Montana makes all these guys look good
twisted your wrong
Beatles = best
AC/DC = no flaws
Guns n Roses = not garbage besides, Sweet Child o mine made them famous
Led Zeppelin = no flaws
Pink Floyd = nothing bad ever they even made their own MOVIE!!!!
I only care about love. I've ridden the TARDIS. Boxsucks
10/21/12
everything is ok except Metallica
Only St.anger sucked

Metallica's albums in orded Best to worst
1...And Justice For All
2.Ride The Lighning
3.Kill 'em All
4.Black Album
5.Master Of Puppets
6.Reload
7.Load
8.Death Magnetic
9.St.Anger

i didnt count S&M,and i dislike new metallica
Last edited by iaintnub; Apr 4, 2009 at 04:42 PM.
Originally Posted by xtwistedx View Post
The Beatles = Overated As far as being able to sing and play instruments goes, you're right. Lennon and McCartey's songwriting is great, though. As is George Harrison's.

The Jimi Hendrix Experience = Revolutionary.... yet... annoying Annoying is a matter of opinion, and that's fine.

AC/DC = Nice acredited songs... too much screaming... no coordination There was far less (if any) screaming in their music before Bon Scott died. Now, with Brian Johnson, they aren't nearly as good, so I see where you're coming from.

Metallica = 1.Sucks after Load album 2.only has 10 good songs Absolutely true.

Jonas Brothers = Spawn of satan Mhm

Rolling Stones = Only good when high... only got popular when people got high... The second part may be true, but many people who have never been high like their music, myself included.

Motley Crue = 4 Monkeys with sticks and strings... oh and one has a microphone... True. They're awful.

Guns N' Roses = Famous because of slash... Guns N' Roses - Slash = Garbage True. Absolutely true.

Led Zeppelin = Another "Drug Famous" group Revert to what i said about The Stones, and remember that Bonham was the greatest drummer of all time, Page was among the greatest guitarists of all time, and Plant is possibly the second greatest rock and roll singer of all time (Second to Freddie Mercury).

Iron Maiden = British phenomenon minus the phenomenon Very true.

Deep Purple = Washed up got lucky pioneer of alot of music True.

Pink Floyd = Overated "Drug Famous" band Not true. Revert to exactly what I said about Led Zeppelin.

The Who = Decent but minus the drummer = trash Er... really, they're only trash minus the drummer andthe bassist.

Hannah Montana makes all these guys look good Not at all true. She's corporate commercial pop throw up.

Last edited by SporeCc; Apr 4, 2009 at 04:52 PM.