Ranking
ight I'm doing ratings for all of the past replays by Marccod and Percia,

Perc: (Taek-won-do) the way you got started was kinda weird. Didnt exactly flow like Marccod said. but the decap itself and the follow through was nice 6.5/10
(Falcon Punch) Coulda used a stylish landing at the end lol but overall very nice 8/10
(2Legs1Head) I lawled. 6/10

Marccod: (Waking The demon) all I can say is =) 9/10
(Ounce of madness) Love the power punch to the head. And the dance moves XD very nice 8/10
(sfbnds) Nice free running stuff haha. That stuff's alot of fun in real life. 7/10
(Bullet) Started out odd but the move was sweet 6.5/10
Avas ye scurvy wench! Ye'll walk the plank! We're [Piratez]!
Dont Type At Me In That Tone Of Voice ,I,,(O_o),,I,

Better, alright lets see. Since you didnt post a replay i will also C&C his replay. Twas very stiff bro. Try to loosen up. But it twas a nice combo, 6/10

Newest replays. (Have not made any in a while, forgive me if they sucks to much)
Attached Files
Marccod-She said what.rpl (163.8 KB, 6 views)
Marccod-Spirit of the Devil.rpl (443.9 KB, 6 views)
Yar-Har-Fiddle-De-De, Do what you want cause a Pirate is free!
"She said what" started getting a little jumpy at the end but overall very nice 7.5/10
"Spirit of the Devil" Nothin to say there. Epic. 9/10

These were both actual matches so they dont have the pristine smoothness that you would have from making a single player replay. However, on the first one, i just felt like a badass after it happened. and the second just looks nice. Go easy on me with the rating lol i'm not a replay maker.
Attached Files
IWant2Pieces.rpl (24.6 KB, 3 views)
YehVeX.rpl (19.2 KB, 3 views)

Originally Posted by TheDog96 View Post
Can i have assistance on Boomshits?

Hmm, boomhits are pretty hard to do.The highest i have ever got is 4dms. What you want to do is be really accurate (Shift space). Use the speedometer to see how fast you are going (/sm),To get a good boom you want to be going over 40.00. Over 30.00 will get you a boom sometimes but not as good as 40.00.

VeX, my C&C on multiplayer replays will prolly be poor. You were in hold all which is not bad in judo but meh, kinda ruined the flow a bit dont you agree? They where both just one dm also (I prefer to see some mayhem in MP replays). So for the first one ill give you a 6/10 the second you get a 5/10 because it is harder to get a split than it is to get a arm dm.

Just finished hope you like!
Attached Files
Marccod-Is he Mad.rpl (367.5 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by marccod; Jun 22, 2011 at 09:04 PM.
wasnt in hold all i just move almost all my joints in my opener

None rate my replay D:

New one. I thought this one had some class.
Attached Files
Not alot of DM compared to your other replays. also, you smacked yourself in the knee pretty hard. 6.5/10

Originally Posted by VeXRePTiLE View Post
Not alot of DM compared to your other replays. also, you smacked yourself in the knee pretty hard. 6.5/10

You want dms? You got em. Was going to change time to 800 in notpad so i can pose. But nah.

Also ITS A PERFECT REPLAY. (As in only Uke suffers damage, Tori has 0 damage. You guys should probably put that on the first post of the thread)
Attached Files
Marccod-Perfect.rpl (207.8 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by marccod; Jun 25, 2011 at 01:50 AM.