Toribash
I didn't really go back and check. I tried to picture him by memory.
I just knew he looked fairly old and had a really awesome stache.
Originally Posted by DeeJayy741 View Post
I'm 13, virgin, planning to stay that way til I get married

What the fucking hell?!

I didn't really go back and check. I tried to picture him by memory.
I just knew he looked fairly old and had a really awesome stache.

He's like 30.

I like how basically everyone here lost their virginity during adolescence (11 - 1

That's like the average age. Not very uncommon. I think I was 16. Can't remember it though.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
30, 42, sameshit. I guessed.

Anyway, staying a virgin til you get married is like, being a gentleman to whomever you are planning to marry or something. It's like one of those polite things to do. I know you're german, NutHug, not sure what it's like over there.
But I'm probably not going to due to peer pressure and whatnot.
Really? 11? Gawsh.. I find that kind of sick :S I thought me at 14 was terrible o.o 14 is the youngest I've heard of in my town.. Except this guy Chris.. he lost his at 9.. To his sister, that kid has some really serious issues now.. and I'm stuck being the nice friend who's always there for him :S
NEW ACCOUNT: ZAPACHOO
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No one in this thread lost their virginity at 11. The people here saying they lost it around 15 and above are the only ones I believe. Also to his sister, that’s messed up. =|
Anyway, staying a virgin til you get married is like, being a gentleman to whomever you are planning to marry or something. It's like one of those polite things to do.

I hope you don't mind if I point out the flaws in your plan.

1st:
You don't just marry a girl. You will most likely have a relationship with her first and sex is a very important part of a relationship. You don't just decide to spend your rest of your life with someone. You don't want to marry someone and figure out he sucks in bed afterwards.
Which leads me to point #2:
You don't start skilled. You have no experience in sex and will therefore quite likely suck.
I see it that way. When I decide to stay with someone I prefer being prepared and skilled enough to please her.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
True that. The benefit of starting at a young age (15 - 16) is that the man and the women are both learning and can suck together (no pun intended). I agree with NutHug on some aspects sex is an important part of a relationship, but I don't think it’s enough to spoil one that has reached the level of marriage, if the man isn't very pleasing in bed.