Toribash
well personally i have nothing against your clan, every once and awhile il fuck around with a few of your members, but nothing too serious
but the thing that gets me about matt is, he personally tried to get on my good side by lying about stuff
thats pretty lame if you ask me
honestly i dont know, i have to think about it, and get input from others
Last edited by thesorrow1; Mar 9, 2010 at 03:35 AM.
Originally Posted by StellarGod View Post
Umm ya... I'm here about the whole Matt issue. I respect the people in this clan and this whole fight between you guys isn't exactly good for our clans. So I'm purposing a little let off from both sides because I think that there is no reason for this. But then again this is your clan so, you decide.

~Stellargod

u mean ur clan, doesnt really effect us at all really
Hi guys its me again. Wanted to know if your clan would like to ally with mine. Clan is called Deadly Seven, just started out but its looking good so far. Its going to be a small clan with only 7 members, feel free to check out our dsc when you have time to do so. I ask you guys 1 because your clan is cool and i know a few of you from in-game. secondly because your clan is pretty well known, talented outside the game and respect by senior members and new ones too.
I'll be back now and then to check for a reply, also i check my dsc constantly so you could also post your verdict there.
I think having you guys as allies would greatly improve D7's chances of becoming official and simply look cool at the top of our ally list.
Thanks for reading and i'll be awaiting your decision eagerly ^_^
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
/Invade
Added to enemies aswell,

~Rap

o.o first u said u want re-allie

now u put us in Enemies list ? lol >.> -confused-

Thanks Loach. Do i need more votes before i add you to our list? Also, how many?
i am going to throw you up on the list
btw to all evils we are now Enemies with D7 warmedics new clan
um today one of the memebers, after i was explaing why he shouldnt use other peoples moves in wushu he just wouldnt stop trolling me and then war jumped in the fun so i ended up getting them to leave but so much for the story we are now Enemies.
[Evil][OLDA][wl][pro pot]
^Lol, i heard. But Sorrow. I an number one of D7, its the clan i started. The clan is new and atm the D7 is only a D3. How can i be in ally list and my clan in enemies ^_^. Heres what i propose... And D7 and myself to ally list, place Shiik or warmedic on enemies, allow them to earn your respect again. Now that i have read your post as well i know both sides and i see you were only doing what you usually do, which is give advice. Perhaps the way in which you expressed yourself mislead them. Anyway i'll speak to my guys and let them understand. Also scrap the above proposal, how about you add no one and give them another chance to make 1st impressions? I'll be back in game later today too so i'll keep em in line
Shiik truly has no way to earn my respect back, hes a shitty troll and and even shit player so theres no going back, just the level he went to to try to troll me was just ridiculous, and he failed hard.
and warmedic sits there and doesnt say shit to his clan memeber, now that right there in my book is a total show of disrespect.
[Evil][OLDA][wl][pro pot]
Originally Posted by Imubai View Post
[Latin]

Enemies
[D7]-fags

thats harsh, i thought we were cool. lol i know who my friends are now