Ranking
If I was banned, I would probably sing "Rubber ducky your the one, you make bath-time loads of fun" Cause its super catchy and I can't get it out of my head.

Also, I WILL EAT YOUR DAMN SOUL IF I SEE A BG and another one "If the staff isn't power amusing, they're abusing" come to think of it, that's like a catchphrase.
-----
And these "Don't screw with mods or they will rule 40 your ass so fast you won't even be able to say gg"
"In Toribash you will suck at first, then you will get better and it will be fun"
"Black belts aren't all that high"
"be prepared to be proven wrong"
"You will never be able to play in a betting server unless you have 1000tc to blow off"
and "Hampa is a god among men, even higher then Nomechy. Never disrespect him or you will pay the consiquenses"
Last edited by ManlyPotato; Dec 19, 2012 at 03:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Originally Posted by ManlyPotato View Post
If I was banned, I would probably sing "Rubber ducky your the one, you make bath-time loads of fun" Cause its super catchy and I can't get it out of my head.

Also, I WILL EAT YOUR DAMN SOUL IF I SEE A BG and another one "If the staff isn't power amusing, they're abusing" come to think of it, that's like a catchphrase.
-----
And these "Don't screw with mods or they will rule 40 your ass so fast you won't even be able to say gg"
"In Toribash you will suck at first, then you will get better and it will be fun"
"Black belts aren't all that high"
"be prepared to be proven wrong"
"You will never be able to play in a betting server unless you have 1000tc to blow off"
and "Hampa is a god among men, even higher then Nomechy. Never disrespect him or you will pay the consiquenses"

*Consequences

And I don't see any rules about duck, bees, ishi, cows, or any related material. This is a problem.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Oops. And that is a problem, need dem rules stat!
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
*Consequences

And I don't see any rules about duck, bees, ishi, cows, or any related material. This is a problem.

Um, What?
Hold up let me see if I have any fux... Nope NO FUCKS!
Nomechy's guide to surviving toribash
Specific, famous foromites/players.
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Putting this in my signature. Lmao

Comment on Rule 33: Does it count as a forced DQ if I "accidentally" make them explode? :3
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
Originally Posted by ManlyPotato View Post
Possibly

Oh then I've broken that rule countless times.
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
I don't know just possibly, if you didn't actually touch the limb and propel it down the no.
-----
I respectfully disagree with rule 50, for I happen to love Gangnam Stlye.
Last edited by ManlyPotato; Dec 22, 2012 at 06:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<Shook> FLAGGOTS