Ranking
lol but the rocks are to heavy, I had to get a spead of 40 to kick one of them of the pedstale and just watch it fall to the ground.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast
I downloaded that rock throwing mod, and yes the rocks are way too heavy D: i tryed to get it by my chest ready for a throw and it fractured my whole arm and pec xD... and are you making the mod i suggested?
how much longer for my LightningFighters_Diskette_combo_Lava_tower.tbm to be ready?
well plus school things i have to do maybe it will be done tomorrow

could u draw a diagram of what you want it to look like?

ps. frunk they are more like stones lol
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
u should make a mod where the too players are on a hill with skates and in the middle of the hill there is a blender and who ever falls backwards will get chopped up.... destroy!
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Hows about blender, but sideways? I don't think it's possible though. Cause Giant fan mod beta isn't really....even.
idk even how u made that blender
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.