Ranking
THE FORM: Kyat
Nationality/ties: France
Birthdate: 21 october
Height: 1m80
Weight: 100 kilos
Physical and/or Mental Pros: Can touch the ball with his hand and still win the match (yes we can ), has beard, has some basic knowledge in quantic computing, drives a minibus (and often parks it in the goal cage of his side).
Physical and/or Mental Cons: Plays soccer as if it was rugby, fully athletics, gets easily disturbed by the referre, likes poetry and chopin's piano tunes.
Favourite Club: none
Sympathy Clubs: none
Disliked Clubs: none
Preferred Position: none
Anything else: (shirt number preferation, place of birth, et cetera) I want to be a top notch player and also the most unexpected one. Also I can raise walls from the ground with my will power.
Last edited by Kyat; Dec 6, 2009 at 02:29 AM.
[FROG] - [Toribash-FR] - [OLDA] - \m/
Français, english: Click
THE FORM: Take-Out_Ninja
Nationality/ties: Japan
Birthdate: 6/15
Height:6'0"
Weight:180
Physical and/or Mental Pros: Nerves of steel, lighting fast and doesn't afraid of anything.
Physical and/or Mental Cons: Absolutely none.
Favourite Club: n/a
Sympathy Clubs: n/a
Disliked Clubs: n/a
Anything else: nope
[18:04:54] <aracoon> Eureka is a powerhungry fag
[13:13] <Eureka> also dota is kinda for pigfuckers
[13:13] <jalis> ban eureka
[13:13] <jalis> thanks
THE FORM: AlexOwnz
Nationality/ties: America
Birthdate: 9/7
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 180
Physical and/or Mental Pros: Intelligent, very agile and extremely accurate
Physical and/or Mental Cons: Has a temper
Preferred Position: any
Anything else: Number 7 shirt preferable
Back in my day...
Originally Posted by Kyat View Post
THE FORM: Kyat
Nationality/ties: France
Birthdate: 21 october
Height: 1m80
Weight: 100 kilos
Physical and/or Mental Pros: Can touch the ball with his hand and still win the match (yes we can ), has beard, has some basic knowledge in quantic computing, drives a minibus (and often parks it in the goal cage of his side).
Physical and/or Mental Cons: Plays soccer as if it was rugby, fully athletics, gets easily disturbed by the referre, likes poetry and chopin's piano tunes.
Anything else: (shirt number preferation, place of birth, et cetera) I want to be a top notch player and also the most unexpected one. Also I can raise walls from the ground with my will power.

Best. App. Ever.

Ok. Apps closed. Gonna do some calibration and playtesting, and the main thread'll be up tomorrow ;)