Toribash
I meant $20 anyway, but it something you have to deal with. Put on a ad blocker there problem solved.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
-U.S. Army Training Notice
*breaks door*
i paid $20 to buy the game... ya, we chouldnt get ingame advertising...i agree
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
Originally Posted by hidingwarior View Post
Okay, it's one thing to sell out the site, but saying they will put advertisements in the game? I don't care if it's free now! I supported them already! I gave them $30 of my money to buy this game and I was told something like this would never happen when I did that! Now that it has been made free (which still pisses me off but I won't get into that) I have CONTINUED to support them by spending $70 on fucking boosters! This is enough! I have spent $100 on this game, I think I have supported you enough! And now, $30 of that went to waste because they didn't matter! this is pathetic, and has to be stopped. At least, don't make people like me who have supported the game already see those stupid advertisements in game! I really thought Hampa was better than this.

BUSINESS!
That's why.

Chill out, losing money ain't gonna kill ya...
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Has anyone even suggested the idea of ingame advertising?

Originally Posted by veb
From this point onwards, Nabi Studios will be renting out the "g0t advertisement" space.
The renter of this space can put an animated image, text or flash banner for advertising anything they want. (No adult stuff)

Just. That. Space. At the top of the page. Nowhere else. If ingame advertising is announced, then we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

I have to say that I support the idea of advertising on the forums. It'll hopefully give Nabi the cash they need. And it isn't like the space is particulary large - if anything, a banner should go up there. Most forums I'm in use at least one advertising banner on every page, so I don't see why you're all so concerned about this issue.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Please note this isn't the only place to advertise, as we can make space in the Torishop and even ingame... on the floors of the servers!

um... INGAME
it was said
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
As I said, if that becomes an issue we can talk about it them.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
eh, i think the floor is a bit much, but i'm all for putting ads everywhere on the forums

edit: actually, i don't mind the floors if the ads DON'T show up in our saved replays
(i'm sorry but that's just annoying)

edit v2: offtopic, but does anyone know when oldschoolers get some free thing or whatever? i just haven't heard anything about it. so just wondering
Last edited by Fenrir; Feb 7, 2008 at 11:44 PM.
Quite Right

We can reject your offer anytime for any reason we wish to make up. ~veb
this whole thing is nonsense .....forum was always AD'less ....
why now so suddenly ? its pretty weird idea
and wat kind of Ad's anyway ? and will it show up in replays too ?
the game is just going in the worng way i think ...

off topic : talkin about nabi being weird .....wheres old skoolers gifts they always promised ?

Originally Posted by Fenrir View Post
edit v2: offtopic, but does anyone know when oldschoolers get some free thing or whatever? i just haven't heard anything about it. so just wondering

rofl Fenrir same topic same time
Last edited by Function-X-; Feb 7, 2008 at 11:52 PM.

+-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-+
|F||u||n||c||t||i||o||n||-||X||-|
+-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-+
OOOOOO
How about people who have payed > X amount dont have to see ads? and all the noobs do?
Or make a new item, 50ktc - Remove ads.

I was thinking more along the lines of, in the case of ingame advertising, a new version would be released with the option to disable it.
User was infracted for this post. (Useless post)