Toribash
Original Post
Canceling bets.
This is a thread concerning the ban of someone canceling bets that were around 1%. People getting banned for enforcing the 10% rule. To my knowledge, laithoon got banned for enforcing the 10% rule. I don't see how that was a problem, when he enforced a server rule, to benefit the players so tc does not sink, is ban worthy. If i bet 1million tc, and i get a 1k counter, I would want the host to cancel the bets. Seeing as you can only get 5x what you bet, you would then sink approximately 995000 tc. I don't think that banning the person who preserves this tc from simple falling into the void should be a bannable offense. My point here, allow host to enforce the 10% rule in order to prevent the sink of tc. It's utter bullshit to ban someone for trying to save TC. It's our servers, let us run it the way we want to, without the loss of TC.

i miss you ocean
It's a private server my god, if the host wants to make a 10% rule, cancel bets, fukes he should be allowed to. If people don't want to be there. No one is stopping them from leaving. If the staff want to end the cancel bets, fukes etc. then make a official betting server with rules you want.
#INIT2WINIT
Originally Posted by The7thVoid View Post
It's a private server my god, if the host wants to make a 10% rule, cancel bets, fukes he should be allowed to. If people don't want to be there. No one is stopping them from leaving. If the staff want to end the cancel bets, fukes etc. then make a official betting server with rules you want.

Its a private server so the op can cheat some people out of tc? rules cant be removed from private servers altogether

The fact is the command was abused (it was abused even without counting the 10% etc rules) by people wanting to conserve their tc when they were losing a bet, this will make it much easier to stop people abusing it
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.

that's funny argument you've got there, should we stop handling reports coming from those rooms too?
Originally Posted by SmallBowl View Post
Its a private server so the op can cheat some people out of tc? rules cant be removed from private servers altogether

The fact is the command was abused (it was abused even without counting the 10% etc rules) by people wanting to conserve their tc when they were losing a bet, this will make it much easier to stop people abusing it

I can understand that

Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
that's funny argument you've got there, should we stop handling reports coming from those rooms too?

But don't you guys say bet at your own risk?
#INIT2WINIT
But don't you guys say bet at your own risk?

Are you implying that we should account to that risk, hosts that don't know how to handle few commands? Rules regulating bet rooms are there only so people can join any room under any host without being afraid of scams and other shady activities. What's so hard to understand about that?
On a side note, if the GM's took out fukes, are they gonna take out fknocks as well? Smallbowl did say "by people wanting to conserve their tc when they were losing a bet". Fknocks can be used to save their money as well...
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
There COULD be an argument for when tc is going to be sunk by a bet, the tc that would be sunk goes back to the original better.

Now we are talking. This is the best god damn idea i have seen in a long time. I would love to see this happen.
-----

Small we are not cheating people out of tc. If an op cancelsbets that are not 10% or whatever rule there was, then you ban them. But saving tc from sinking in our own servers, is a way not to get completely bitched at by the people in your server.

A way to fix the abuse of host' canceling bets to preserve their tc is require screens of the host' bet, ban the host, and then take the tc and sink it.
Last edited by Fox; Jun 28, 2015 at 03:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

i miss you ocean
Originally Posted by Parrot
Small we are not cheating people out of tc. If an op cancelsbets that are not 10% or whatever rule there was, then you ban them. But saving tc from sinking in our own servers, is a way not to get completely bitched at by the people in your server.

A player had just won a bet effectively multiplying what they bet by 5, then you cacelbets so they dont get any money from the risk. Theyve had their earnings unfairly taken off them

As for being bitched at by people in your server, trust me Ive experienced that B^) it doesnt mean you should go with the crowd and negate people's earnings
Last edited by SmallBowl; Jun 28, 2015 at 10:35 AM.
Ok. You can either supply someone 5k, assuming they are the only counter with a 1k bet, and lets just say sink 95k. OR, you can give everyone's TC back, and allow them to bet again. You would be saving more TC then you are negating.

i miss you ocean
Originally Posted by Parrot View Post
Ok. You can either supply someone 5k, assuming they are the only counter with a 1k bet, and lets just say sink 95k. OR, you can give everyone's TC back, and allow them to bet again. You would be saving more TC then you are negating.

So youre still wanting to just take away someones TC at the benefit of another person? Just so that other person can bet again? The person who bet 1k is effectively scammed out of 4k. It doesnt matter how much tc you save for the person who bet 100k youve still scammed the other person out of their money