Toribash
^ jealous much? its ok blakie ull make a good replay one day
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
let's see what i have here, I started making replays like 2 days ago, these are from that night , due to me having changed to 3.69 I erased all my old autosaved replays from the other version so I don't have any good online replays as well but lets see what I have

I've been trying to get how to do madmans i just found out how to use the edit button as well so
13-scissor knee.rpl - This was my second replay just got the name from the last dismemberment.
13-think it over.rpl - OK this is my first one I think i did very good. After I made it i found out you could replay by pressing R before that I was saving and then opening that one up and continuing from that one (which is why in the file it says madman2)
attempted decapt.rpl - So aparently there is a high threshold in aikido it seems >.< I didnt know that.
13- wrestling- well this one is just weird and it was my last one of the night lol.
decaptesd13.rpl - just a normal decapt online.

I'll set the auto save on again for this toribash version, and I'll see if I can improve on making replays now that I understand the whole "R"- replay "E"- edit thing.
Attached Files
13-scissor knee.rpl (88.4 KB, 4 views)
13-Think It Over.rpl (104.6 KB, 5 views)
attempted decapt.rpl (44.0 KB, 2 views)
13-Wrestling.rpl (106.6 KB, 3 views)
decaptesd13.rpl (24.5 KB, 4 views)
Acro bat is me screwing around

Fluid babah isent all that good i just thought all my movements looked fluid together

Teehee is me raping some random guy

Whatever is me practicing my boomhits

And epic save is me playing with amadou and doing a epic save

Enjoy
Attached Files
Masta-epic save.rpl (30.2 KB, 4 views)
Masta-acrobat.rpl (104.3 KB, 4 views)
masta-Fluid babah.rpl (120.3 KB, 4 views)
Masta-whatever.rpl (104.6 KB, 5 views)
masta-teehee.rpl (30.2 KB, 4 views)
for some reason i have a attachment limit on this acc so i go to joshreplay to post my other replays. anyway you like my new batch of whoop ass
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
Well I'm bored so here you go:
PS told you I had that one replay you wanted me to save masterj05h
Attached Files
wushu madness.rpl (66.1 KB, 4 views)
SFST Sub Leader and now the SFST Shop keeper.
Click to Join!
haahah there it is nice kj

Edit: HOLY SCHNITZEL MY ATTACHMENT LIMIT HAS GONE AWAY. WOOOO DEATH TO JOSH REPLAY RIVA LA REVOLUTION. HIE HIT- im Jewish stop right there asshole. O.O sorry me.
ya so heres my 3.69 version replays showing PEOPLE yes people not uke getting owned. might be 1 uke idk
Attached Files
Masta-Abs of steel.rpl (38.6 KB, 5 views)
Masta-buttah.rpl (19.2 KB, 3 views)
Masta-boomchakalaka.rpl (30.2 KB, 3 views)
Masta-buyas rape.rpl (30.3 KB, 4 views)
Masta-cant be beat.rpl (27.4 KB, 3 views)
Masta-wut wut.rpl (21.8 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Masterj05h; Dec 23, 2008 at 06:17 AM.
Want to join Vampire?