Toribash
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
Ill remember this when I start recording more, have some current problems preventing it though.

What sort of problems, I can almost guarantee either myself or someone I work with has had the same problem and I can probably help
Guys, do u know any ways to get more views on youtube? I make these Finnish youtube-poops which usually get like 1k-10k views each. I can see people that make videoss that are much worse than mine, and they don't even have more than 10 subscribers, but still they get like 2,5k views/video. Can any of you guys help me?
[Aether] [My Replays] [TF] [TMA] [TBYT] [TMM]
Originally Posted by JackMorris View Post
What sort of problems, I can almost guarantee either myself or someone I work with has had the same problem and I can probably help

Its in real life problems, but thanks anyway.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm going to start looking for someone to help manage the org and what not, if you are interested shoot me a PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by JackMorris View Post
If any of you lovely people want some help getting a network partnership up and running please feel free to contact me, I have a couple of links I can give out that'll increase your odds of getting in with Fullscreen. Can't complain about them, they're one of the better networks.

What is Fullscreen like btw?
Free-form, eh?
My name is James or "JM", I'm 19 and I have the misfortune of living in Arizona in the US. GMT -7 or -8 since Az doesn't like to observe daylight savings time for whatever brilliant reason.
My channel's name is Jmtct, I currently have 1400 subs, I'm partnered with Fullscreen, and have put up 800+ videos (almost 100 Toribash).
I upload one video a day, and have been doing so for about two years. Occasionally I feel like throwing a second or third video up.
I do Let's play's and co-op stuff (because I'm so damn original) in pretty much any game that seems fun or is requested. Toribash has been a regular feature for more than a year, I think... I'm bad with time.
My channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/jmtct

I don't know exactly what this group is about, but ConCon said I should join and I trust that man.
-----
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
What is Fullscreen like btw?

Not great.
Last edited by ImBreadman; May 16, 2014 at 02:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by ImBreadman View Post
Free-form, eh?
My name is James or "JM", I'm 19 and I have the misfortune of living in Arizona in the US. GMT -7 or -8 since Az doesn't like to observe daylight savings time for whatever brilliant reason.
My channel's name is Jmtct, I currently have 1400 subs, I'm partnered with Fullscreen, and have put up 800+ videos (almost 100 Toribash).
I upload one video a day, and have been doing so for about two years. Occasionally I feel like throwing a second or third video up.
I do Let's play's and co-op stuff (because I'm so damn original) in pretty much any game that seems fun or is requested. Toribash has been a regular feature for more than a year, I think... I'm bad with time.
My channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/jmtct

I don't know exactly what this group is about, but ConCon said I should join and I trust that man.
-----

Not great.

YouTube collaboration, getting together and sharing ideas, hosting events. Stuff like this. I'm going to say your application is great and that your accepted. I'll add you to the op when I get home.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
YouTube collaboration, getting together and sharing ideas, hosting events. Stuff like this. I'm going to say your application is great and that your accepted. I'll add you to the op when I get home.

Sounds good, glad to be a part of it.