Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we enter the 2016 clan league?
NO WAY DUDE WE'RE GONNA LOSE CUZ WE SUCK
2 Votes / 12.50%
YES WE HAVE SUCH A GOOD CHANCE WE'RE GONNA WIN OMGGGG
12 Votes / 75.00%
I don't really know what "Clan League" is so i'm clicking this.
2 Votes / 12.50%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

so like if we get to 3rd place we are all gonna pick the deal with it glasses right?
Best dunker in Origin fight me for the title if I win I take your virginity and innocence also dont roast me for my spar skillz
so like i just looked at the people that are in and here are the people IM scared off

Swexx mhmmm
Nomad
iRookie Rip me
Warrior
Osiris
Tulkas
Micah
Monk why meee
Orko kms
Basically tgs is scary

DDos
Deadmau5
Fates
Fleshmon
Morals
ZeDerpyOne
Disclaimer here some of this i might mistake for others

Moop the god
Scourage
Jaker ;-;
ConCon wtf?
iTemp

Treset
Hatterson
ImaSlayaaa
Kolorz WTF if you guys dont know a few years back i thought Kolorz was like the BEST PLAYER EVER and shit like that i remember i played him once i got REKT i took a snapshot of it but my pc broke ;-;
Divine
Gentalman

Nirs? im not sure about that

Hanz0

Reta

Fizz
K0HTA

i dont even wanna open the T roster but here we go
WE ARE FUCKING DEAD XD
Welp
Larfen btw just all of these need no explaination
Oblivion
Shook
Pusga
Nearly
Jisse
Numbers
Pulse
Leyz
Leilak
Oracle
Tamer0
Giantz
Splinter
Nightin
TehBasher
welp almost all legends are in here for a damn reason
Best dunker in Origin fight me for the title if I win I take your virginity and innocence also dont roast me for my spar skillz
T is mostly sparers from what i know, they might be good in things like abd but sparring is their main focus from what i remember.

basically worry about obey.

ive played with about half of those people, most of them are nothing special but there are a few to look out for
that makes me feel better
make sure y'all practice. because if we get 6th or less. i'll be mad
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
I don't know why we're scared of anyone really, we've amazing players and shit, and the legends only really play when CL is on, so they'll be rusty af.

Also I saw someone talking about Judo, and I'll be up for going on the judo team if needed. c:
Last edited by ArzzyGG; Jun 21, 2016 at 12:52 AM.
Back in action bitches.
yo ray in wars i have fought i fought a lot of thouse players and why they where good we have eather come close to beating them or did beat them AND NOW WE HAVE BEEN TRAINING LIKE FUCKING CRAZY
I'll be on lenshu and rk and those mods, but I need somebody else. I can only play 3/5 rounds in each mod so yeah...
Origin For Life
You guys have to organize what mod you'll be playing because

*No player may play more than 4 games in any round and no player may play more than 2 games in any mod.

OH i'm able to add in people
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin