Toribash
Originally Posted by FNugget View Post
Even though it's apparent that no one really cares about pushing it that far, as backed up by the long list of high ratings before this post, I still think more could be done.

agreed, but i want to save something for other videos :P

Originally Posted by Vigilante View Post
I really liked all of it, although it might have been a cool idea to put the screens for the transitions as skateboards.

Thanks a lot for making that. I mean, you may have just made a name for me.

Excellent job.

Awesome idea :O

next time we'll have to take more time and plan it together ;)
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
Originally Posted by Rutzor View Post
agreed, but i want to save something for other videos :P

Awesome idea :O

next time we'll have to take more time and plan it together ;)

Also try to not be smashed off your face.

You fucking drunkard .
infamous
Originally Posted by Crutch View Post
Rutz is THE Skater Punk of Toribash.

Pure Awesome.

Please, never ever say that to anyone, ever again.

Transitions I didn't really like tbh, vigilante's second replay made everything go slow, and it got me bored. I liked the mods and most of the replays but, seriously you must be pretty damn lucky to do all of that. It's completely different than skateboarding itself, which is really aggravating when you are trying to do tricks. Yeah.. <_<
Actually Pirate, this is incredibly hard.
It'll take me a good two hours to get one part of one trick to work. I usually had the basic idea of what I wanted to do, and had to work on it for ages. Sometimes I would start to jump and see an opportunity for something different and go for that, but not usually.

I might just be slow at it, and I may be so stubborn that I just have to do what I want done, but probably not.
OLDA | [T] | ORMO
<@Phoenix_afk> pro
As said before, the epicest replays were at the beginning..and the transitions were awesome.

I soo wanna see you guys on the new quad-ramp skateboard mod :P in Smilies2's sports pack
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=83145

I downloaded the HD video <3