Ranking
>.> Wow that is sad too rank doesn't really matter because it just means you have experience
Shin-Ryuu's BanGoat
Hated by all.
Yet still raped.
Zanzy's Hoe Club!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[GATA] [Inq] [doc]lover [GU] [BISH] [r]tard [Addicted]Allie [Doxa]Allie
OKAY FUCK IT THIS SONG IS BAD - Ryuu
<Malvie> Zanzaba; only for you, baby.

"Ehh, I'm sorry. I'm just being a dick."
/invade Sorry, but a talked to Zanzaba a bit, and I would be willing to do your clan vid, here's an example. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehAtlIyWPgg#

HD is in 720p! You can decide the price (the more you pay, the more time I will spend on it)
Last edited by Spartan094; Dec 31, 2008 at 01:29 AM.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
IDK somewhere areound the 20k mark, i will let you have the final offer, but if its not high enough for the quality of work, i will take the vid down and wait for you to raise enough coin... 15k is the minimum, unless you want a really short vid

SO here's the deal, YOU tell me what shaders and music you want. I will start a thread in the DAv forums intitled DAv Clan Vid. You are allowed 3 replays (do NOT ask me to decide) per person. Clan Leader will appear first in the vid, following will be who ever i choose (most likley first come first serve) Thank you for your support. (Awaiting payment for clan pic and right tricept texture)
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
i can make both - clan vid and triceps texture for free, and i'll do that better Spartan094 bcuz its my job and i getting money from doing this...
Last edited by runrunrun2; Dec 31, 2008 at 09:26 AM.
Kinda mean runrunrun. Lol Ummm I already tried to pay him for making the clan pic and the texture but he don't have enough qi... D: Soo I gotta wait and see what he is gonna do to get the tc.

runrunrun I wanna see your work =] Maybe you can help make stuff for the clan some time =]
Shin-Ryuu's BanGoat
Hated by all.
Yet still raped.
Zanzy's Hoe Club!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[GATA] [Inq] [doc]lover [GU] [BISH] [r]tard [Addicted]Allie [Doxa]Allie
OKAY FUCK IT THIS SONG IS BAD - Ryuu
<Malvie> Zanzaba; only for you, baby.

"Ehh, I'm sorry. I'm just being a dick."
Yeah, runrunrun, you talk about how you are all so good with textures, art, etc. I wanna see some pictures, I haven't seen any yet.