Toribash
Re: Cevius™ head textures for sale!
In other news, whoever it was who was getting the halo head, you should have it soon. I have almost gotten the texture for Cev to make a head for you. I don't reckon it'll look very good though.

Be warned.
Originally Posted by Tonjevic
I don't like any of the stealing items. They seriously suck. In other news, whoever it was who was getting the halo head, you should have it soon. I have almost gotten the texture for Cev to make a head for you. I don't reckon it'll look very good though.

Be warned.

you really can only do so much with a sphere and a texture. The one i made for LonelyDucky didnt turn out too bad, but it still doesnt look right to me. Im just a picky bastard i guess :P
<( O )>
The thing is that MC's helmet isn't spherical by any means... It's kind of a rectangular prism with sticky-outy bits. The rectangularness of it is one thing, and can be dealt with, but the fact that the texture is suited to a particular model with lots of detaield geometry is something which I don't believe will lend itself to Toribash.
When I have the money, I will seriously consider purchasing a head from you.
Originally Posted by Juntalis
When I have the money, I will seriously consider purchasing a head from you.

Excelent! It you would like your current style head, but twisted looking, crazy, and sinister to the core, then im your man.
<( O )>
Man cevius those stuff are awesome but to expensive !
Can you make me one please but i will not pay you exactly when you finish need to make the money first
If you accpet my offer ill explain how i want it if no thanks anyway

Oh note for chumpy i know from where your avatar came from legend of mana pretty nice game but 2d right
Sorry, Cevius. I was just messing around with the whole stealing thing. I only thought I'd get a couple hundred, and I didn't know you earned it, I've never read this thread. Anyway, you've been refunded.
Cevius, when you have the time, I'd like you to start on that head of mine. Basically, it would be like the one I have now, but a lot more professional. You're completely free to do as you wish with it, just keep in mind that my character is supposed to be a "god" so make him look kinda.. Godly?

By the time you finish it, I should have the money ready.
Tiranic, ill accept once i know what you want If i dont know what it is you are after, and i cant judge wether or not i can do it.

Flagg, thank you for your honesty and for the money. Anybody still giving him shit has to answer to me.

Juntalis, will do, although a basic description on colours and whatnot will get you something youll like even more. Grab me a link of what you concider to be Godly and ill make it in that sort of style
<( O )>
Re: [Cevius™ head texture shop]
Okay, then. How about we try this..

The God of War would work well, I suppose..

This is the basics, I suppose. A sinister, look, but younger than the character depicted above. Make the skin color white(PURE, ALBINO, SNOW WHITE). If you do markings like that of the God of War, make them faint and red. Black hair, with the same thing mustache and thin chinstrap + patch that is on my current head. An angry look. And of course, and tightly wound red headband(perhaps a mere shred of cloth tied about the head. Oh, and if possible, make the eyes narrow, wide, and pure black, as they are in my avatar.

If you'd like any more details, feel free to ask.