Ranking
Original Post
Einherjar: Judo Fracture comp #2

An entry competition to the Einherjar. The TC prize which you also get by winning is 10k

Starts 18:00 GMT Sunday September 21th, einherjar server

SERVER PASS: jfe24

playing time is 2 hours, most wins in this timeframe wins

settings are default judo fracture

Einherjar and torigods cannot participate

Places:

1.WeRd
2.culapou
3.SixUgly
4.killpiu
5.TheSev
6.riyadmls
7.DarkVadder
8.Kips
9.Superstar
10.Chronos
11.Vesp
12.bdo
13.eleeleth
14.AndTheFish
15.Dawned
16.DtotheZ
17.damasta97
18.Houtz335
19.Diltoriya
20.gihar

Hosts: Zaarock, Imsku, PlayerID666?

YOU CANNOT SIGN UP IF YOU ARE IN #1

People who signed up for comp #1 can participate if 20 people dont show up in the server

If the amount of people from the other comp wanting to join exceeds the free server place amount, none of them can enter.

Players who have signed up here can also participate on comp #1 on saturday if 20 people dont show up.

joining the server before the competition starts is highly recommended, since people from comp #1 may take your place.

Sorry about the large break in hosting these, I am a lazy bastard, so I'm gonna host this and the next one on my exam weeks :P
Last edited by Zaarock; Sep 21, 2008 at 08:20 PM.
andthefish 9
SixUgly 6
culapou 10
DarkVadder 1
bdo
Diltoriya 7
Delaid
Superstar 9
Houtz335
Dawned 2
Eleeleth 4
chronos 1 discmaster
riyadmls 2
chrisdom 1
the competition was more even and somewhat better than last time and as is visible, it got pretty close near the end.
you don't have to thank me for made you win
Attached Thumbnails
screenshot-21-22-10-19.jpg  
Last edited by SixUgly; Sep 21, 2008 at 11:23 PM. Reason: add smilie
shook: Here i thought Wibbles had reached rock bottom, and then this guy brings a pickaxe.
♪ 『macAbrE』 ♫
I would so have won if it weren't for the fact that I got disconnected every now and then. [/undeservedboasting]

I blame Zaarock and his faulty server, regardless of the fact that it was hosted on a machine owned by Nabi.
I am sorry that I dropped out without saying anything, but a emergency in my family suddenly came up, so i really had no time for explanations.

congratulations to the winner.
Its been a week since the tournament ended, you never tolled me who would send the prizes, and if it were sponsored by nabi i'm sure the prize would of already came.
Just checking in...Pm me with info.
the god
ugh, imsku is lazy as hell again. guess I'll have to ask him to send me the tc beforehand next time..