Ranking
I have acomputer that works well with almost every game (Nvidia Geforce'9300m gs intel centrino) i only got it for 750 jebus try bestbuy thats were i got it
well , 2000$ is pretty hard for 13, i deliver news papers around a 5 block radius for 100$ every 2 weeks.
Or do wat most 13 year olds do, play a game like hell, and sell the account for some moneh
when I was 13 i had a job at a llama ranch, so work is not out of the question.

also money from gifts, save it.

oh and, $2000 for a computer is lots. you can get a good one for much less, unless you want a laptop, which are more expensive.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
It's been said before but it's right. You should really look into building your own tower and using your old monitor for now. Considering you dont need too boss of a processor, mobos are dirt cheap and, memory is dirt cheap...all you should need to spend money on is a video card and power supply. It's really not that hard if you do enough research. Even for a 13 year old. I built my first one at 15 for free out of dumpster trash.
lol :(
@yarn: my friends brother went to RIT, and for fun they build high- end computers in cardboard boxes held together with twisty wire.

i got my computer 2 years ago, no hardware upgrades, and if its $1600 then, then it would probably be about $200-$500 now. and go to wal-mart. their most expensive laptop is pretty good and under $1000
[ESSENCE]
Getting a laptop is the worst mistake I ever made. Have a company custom-build it for you, or if you have any relatives who can do it for you. Also ye, get these crappy jobs. You'll have the money in no time.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
ok this will sound...a bit different from the others'
IF you go to a School that is not the best and un-enforced rules ( like mine was)

And if you have good food at your house

i have to say THIS will not give you 2,000$ but...it will give you much needed money

take food from your house (sweet's, elaberate, rare foods') and when your in lunch sit at the most popular table....and sell food, i made a small graph on how i worked

Sweets (candy, muffin's etc.) go to the "Hefty" people

Elaberate (small meals that are overpriced I.E top raman and a sanwich.) go to the go to the dumbass people(s)

Rare food (food from a different country) go to the nerds, or the language class (they usaully are over fanatic about food on what their learning).

those are my three groups on wich i sold from 4-6th and from 7-9th i earned alittle over 300$.
Last edited by Aelak; Sep 6, 2009 at 04:55 AM.
at 14 you can work legally for 85% of the minimum wage. at 13, well, you can't, but if you are a hard worker (rare at 13 lol) you can get a job under the table if you got connections. ask friends or family members, even neighbors.

as for a $500 comp, it's easy, you just had to look it up. at Maximum PC magazine they had a really nice $659 gaming comp. you have to order separate parts, and assemble yourself, but that's easy, and if you have trouble there's plenty of help online. you have the internet, USE IT!

make absolutley sure you do A LOT of research before you buy, or you cold end up wasting all that work on a shitty comp. a trusted source like MAXIMUMPC is better than just googling cheap stuff.

^^and stealing food is probably not such a good idea, but it's much better to get food from a generous friend.
Last edited by Carlton; Sep 6, 2009 at 04:58 AM.
◕ ◡ ◕ [VIP]
My laptop has 4 gigs of ram and an ati radeon graphics 3200 Hd shiz.

ONLY 500 bux. I bought my laptop on on no tax day. (the best day to get a comp)

Plus tax at best buy is only about 140$. So YOU can get a laptop like this, or something like it. 2K$ for a pc? You must be buying it from home depot or something.
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"