Toribash
thanks 4 your replies
but i only manage to split him ( his head is so fucking red but...) ;)
so anyway here is sth new check it out
Attached Files
pissyjizzy6.0.rpl (159.2 KB, 14 views)
seemed to messy and lacked flow. I do realist it's sambo so that is a bit difficult but there you go. Also you spend too much time on the ground

So overall it was decent but not great
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
when you did your first hit you drove Uke and yourself into the ground straight away. Don't do this especially with sambo gravity as it is difficult to get back up again. Also when you attacked Uke again at the end you moved your entire body onto Uke making it look messy. I can't be bothered telling you specific joint actions but you'll work it out
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
so here is sth new
ya i know the dance scene sux ( see title ) ^^
Attached Files
i cant dance .rpl (425.5 KB, 14 views)
nice
i hate when u dance but u really improved a lot especially at -30.
pissyjizzy was great 8,5 of 10
i cant dance 8 of 10 because of dancing.
keep riding
so here is sth new again
again -30 ;) ( i just like that grav xD )
Attached Files
double kick .rpl (129.1 KB, 9 views)
that was nothing special. the first kick put uke into a bad position from which you couldn't do a lot so try not to do that
finally
finally one more of your mad mans i just love them. althoug you landed on the ground one time it has a nice flow. just great.
RIDE ON