Ranking
Operation: Buying Shit from Crux is a go. I should be able to send you the $30.00 by mid-late afternoon tommorow (probably around 7-8 ).

EDIT: Also, do I get a little added incentive for bringing you customers? Because I think Stickicide might be buying some TC from you, same deal as I got.
Last edited by hydrotoxin; Oct 25, 2009 at 11:30 PM.
[Piratez]
I am neither Oyster nor lsl.
Remember, you will only get the extra booster deal if you are the first or second customer to buy over $10.

Added incentive? No. Aren't the deals reasonable enough?
Ok lol that's fine. Tommorrow, if everything works out, I will send you $60.00 USD, Stickicide wants the same thing I do but with Cobra Lax/Force. I'll tell you which items I want tommorrow, I still haven't decided. Again, thank you for these awesome deals.
[Piratez]
Nope, I meant $60.00 . I'm paying for Stickicide as well. He's giving me the money IRL tommorrow and then my dad is gonna use his PayPal account.
[Piratez]
If I had a paypal account, I would do the $10. But considering that 1.) I dont have one, and 2.) You already got your first 2 customers, that wont be happening. God I wish I had a job.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

Also, are those items no-qi? If so, then I would like Tyrian Force/Relax when I buy.
[Piratez]
Oh, I better add that to the first post. The items are qi. restricted. You must have the qi for them.