Ranking
you could've asked for permission first. not that i wouldn't allow people to make versions of the mod, it would just be a kind gesture.

also could you tell what changes exactly you made and what was the problem with the sword (how did you try to rip it off), and just why you removed the fencing wrist (i just wanna hear people's opinions, i don't mean to complain)
Last edited by Archlurps; Oct 18, 2007 at 05:35 PM.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
well if he wanted to make versions of it, he would have to ask me, since your version is just a diffferent version of my holdable sword mod =P
but i dont care much about that kinda stuff

and it would be
rot 90 0 0
or
rot 0 90 0
or
rot 0 0 90
depending on which way you want to turn it
sorry about that, poptart... i tried to search for it (grabby sword, holdable sword, and just sword), i only wound the one with the sword being the hand, that would actually be grabbing the hand holding it, instead of being grabbed itself, and then the one with the foot, but i thought this was different enough...
and actually, did you replace the foot with the shin in your mod?
I refuse to grab.
-
well ok, let's say "I was influenced by it"... but this isn't like "holdablesword 2.1" or "holdableswordyoshimitsu".

but i do see where you're coming from. and he shoulda asked me anyways, cuz he called it yoshimitsu edited, not holdableswordedited
I refuse to grab.
-
sorry, if i did not asked you first.. and i did not removed the fencing wrist because of anything, i just got it a little awkward.. i got used to the noremal wrist.. =) sorry again.. i edited my post..

instead of using to turns, u use only one.. =) grab, raise shoudler, apply force on ankle.. =)
Last edited by ConixNonimus; Oct 20, 2007 at 08:45 AM.
click this if u wanna live -->> http://conixnonimus.deviantart.com
OK, i see... thought you should've read the first post before posting. yes, i used to say it takes 2 turns, but now i found another way which takes only 5 frames, and i locked the ankle so that you couldn't cheat (swing the sword around attached to the ankle). it also changes the position less. but who knows, maybe someone prefers that.

you can keep the version here, though, i bet someone likes normal wrists more too. i just wanted to change it cuz an upright sword doesn't move considerably in any direction with the normal wrist.

also, since i'm presuming you didn't read the first post since the major edit, you could try the other mods.
I refuse to grab.
-
thanks for your comment rich... happen to know of an anti-dm flag (not 6, cuz that's also instagib)
I refuse to grab.
-