Ranking
They ganged up against Rome because Rome was attacking them. It was a matter of wolves not agreeing to fight each other because there was a bigger threat nearby which would kill them both.

And of course Greek and Latin influenced each other. Both Greece and Rome were major powers in the Mediterranean and beyond at some point so there would doubtless have been mixing if cultures at some point.
Wow, you know about Greece and rome!
Im so intrested in Greek Mitholigy im going to collage in a couple year's to study in that field.

Also Make a MeReward,
It's Fun,Easy,and a great way to get thing's on Toribash.

http://MeReward.com/index.php?ref=matt

Also i get point's.
...................Unibash Teacher...................
Originally Posted by Onamist View Post
They ganged up against Rome because Rome was attacking them. It was a matter of wolves not agreeing to fight each other because there was a bigger threat nearby which would kill them both.

And of course Greek and Latin influenced each other. Both Greece and Rome were major powers in the Mediterranean and beyond at some point so there would doubtless have been mixing if cultures at some point.

In that, my friend, we agree, but it must mean that the Greeks came first.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
*sigh* NO.

Rome - 3000 years ago
Greece - 2800 years ago

The Golden Age of Greece (i.e. when it was the dominant force in the Mediterranean) was before Rome's Golden Age, but the actual civilisation of Rome started earlier.
Last edited by FazZa; Apr 4, 2010 at 07:30 AM.
Onamist do you know anything about greek mitholigy like, Zues,Hades, Etc....

http://MeReward.com/index.php?ref=matt

^^^^^^^ Doit
Well as you know Zues, was the God of all God's and Goddess'es.
Do you know about Madusa?
Onamist: Yes and America came right before that, when Charlie Chaplain dominated the world with his vicious nazi dinossaurs. The links that you gave me last page are not really accurate towards history the Greeks had cities and stuff when Rome was a farming village in Italy.
Medusa was the Queen of the Gorgon's if I recall correctly. Wasn't she killed by Perseus as one of his trials?

And sid; I see where you are coming from. If you go to around the year 800 BC the Greek city states had begun trading in amongst themselves are were making alliances, but at that point the Etruscans were overthrown by the Latins and the Roman Republic was formed. So really they formed at around the same period.
Well that clears it out. :P

And Pegasus was some hax0rd horse by the gods, he came from the Medusa's dead body.