Ranking
No im not the Real original Ecto i thought you meant as in me like being the owner of Ecto.
I was the owner but i sold i am Bloobing....well my name is gonna be swap with Ecto.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I love MightyMouse <3

Hello there.
My name is Jason, I'm 15, and I'd like to get started with toribash again, preferably with a good clan.
I've been quite inactive (haven't logged in since 19th December last year,) but my activity is going to pick up quite a bit. I only played for ~2 weeks when I first signed up, and back then the forums didn't particularly appeal to me, thus my post count of two.
It'd be really nice to have a cool clan to hang around with as I make my return to toribash, and the posts which I have seen so far in this board show at least some degree of mature but fun-loving people, which is what I'd like. I can access irc, and will probably be on later today. My GMT is +8, and I'm Australian. I guess that's all, and I hope my application is received kindly.
I like you so far, you seem reasonably intelligent and well-spoken.

Our IRC channel is #v, hopefully I'll be there when you are.
back from the dead
Australian = +1
Grammar = +3
Not sounding like a total fucknugget / retard = +3

I shall continue this point count as I get to know you better. Apathy at the moment.
Last edited by Cretor; May 25, 2010 at 06:19 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

Originally Posted by Cretor View Post
Australian = +1
Grammar = +3
Not sounding like a total fucknugget / retard = +3

I shall continue this point count as I get to know you better. Apathy at the moment.

I agree with this guy.
Hey, I'm Ben, I'm 14 years old and I want to be in a good clan and get active again.
I want to join this clan because its a good clan, it has a lot of nice people in it and it's good to be in a fun community.
I'm brown belt, I'm going to be active on all three forums, in game and IRC. I live in England (GMT 0). My past clan was DaF.
In my sight Vibe seems really appealing. Thanks for your time.
Hope It was good enough, also can I add some replays?
Last edited by LbbEN99; May 25, 2010 at 07:03 PM.