Toribash
View Poll Results: Post on forums?
Just because the forums are awesome.
500 Votes / 49.41%
I'm a moderator, I need to post on the forums.
47 Votes / 4.64%
My friends/affiliates/everyone else post here.
99 Votes / 9.78%
I don't post here, I just came for Support because something broke ingame.
20 Votes / 1.98%
The admins are super funny to piss off.
112 Votes / 11.07%
Other, and I promise to explain in the thread.
99 Votes / 9.78%
It's where the cash flows, silly!
135 Votes / 13.34%
Voters: 1012. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I would want to add that my grammar improved dramatically due to the forums. The high demand of great grammar in the toribash forums due to the community forced me to improve it. So I'm guessing these are the kinds of reasons that are positive and keep me still here.
Originally Posted by Aspire
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!

It's a good way to pass the time and meet people.

P.S. The admins are also funny to piss of... at least until something bad happens.
(Insert some form of an animation or a slightly wise and/or satyrical statement here)
I think the reputation system gave some people more spur to branching out and posting in places where they normally wouldn't. Maybe this is because they believe reputation is super-important and want lots of green bars, but I myself find it interesting to find out what people think about what you have said, and therefore am posting in places like discussion and rapid threads, when I'd normally just read them.

I'm so wild.
collect snots from the nose
Well, here's a question, why do people use facebook and myspace?

People like to communicate, I know i do, and the forums are the best place to do it, there is something here for everyone, lol threads and posts go in wibbles, intelligent discussion in well, discussion. There are social groups and clans, I actually think the forums are better than the game itself.
Like someone posted before, toribash's forum have a great indicator of activity and threads overall among other worlds forums.
For me it's really interesting to find out something new, or discuss something, like this thread, or art, events, and other good topics althought I wasn't that active before, but now it really interests me.