Ranking
Most realistic set in toribash inc.
Pate: This is some of your best work
to think you only work with brushes and selections is astounding, but, I wouldn't mind seeing some more texture on the head, or reverting back to the original head you were using
Also, the feet are fine, just add a little gold border, and fill the rest with a darker grey
elsewhere
I see, Pate5 is one of the best texture makers? :S
This set looks awesome and great.
Good job!
|Windows Belt 10| |Damned Leader| |Ex-GameKeeper-2010| |RUTori| |Á¸² ÅùÁ|
|Ex-ClanSquad-2018| |20% Cooler than you| |1st nick - Major|

Pate didnt u sold the head to localsmith?
WON THORN'S TOURNEY
Hate to bump an aging thread, but did you finish this?

I noticed your space marine head, so just wondering.
this is really well done.

textures have a lot of potential in this game as i've seen thus far.
The set is ready. Huge preview thingy:

And edited pic with raytracing and shader goodness:

It has been very fun to make this set. I've spent many hours on it, but now it's ready.

And before you start complaining about the chainmail torso, read this. Yes, I didn't make plate for the body. Yes, you want to see nice plate body on him. And why didn't I make it? Well, I wanted to make the set look good. The plate on chest looks shit on the tori. The joints in middle of the torso totally ruins any attempt of plate. If I do the plates with same colours and style like the other plates, the joints vary too much of the plates, and it looks crap. If I make the plates with same color as the joints, they look flat and boring.
So I made them chainmail.

It would be nice to read some comments about it.
Texturing tutorial
No requests please
HOLY MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. That's amazing...looks very realistic. Imho this is your best set yet. 10/10
Centuries Of Damn