Toribash
Originally Posted by T0ribush View Post
ravenger a console you can't move with it on is really, really, really, stupid. The Gamecube was so bad ass because again you can chuck it across the room with it on, but the controllers have to be unplugged or it won't make it across the room. Also you only have to move it half an inch to fuck up the disc inside. SO! The whole idea of a move-able Xbox is a good idea. Also when you can't move the xbox the xbox feels like a really cheap piece of plastic.

What do you mean half an inch? In the video the guy suddenly jerked the console up a foot on one side. What did you expect would happen?
Looks sleek, apparently it's all touch buttons, which is meh in my opinion. Also, it's supposed to be "silent" compared to the noisy as shit xbox 360.

Looks decent, but I'm fine with my consoles.
those microsoft bitches copied sony. wow cant anyone have some originality?
seriously! they've been doing that ever since they made the first Xbox!!
and that doesnt look any slimmer than the original Xbox360! it looks bigger!
If you think it looks larger than the original 360 then you obviously haven't owned one. Stop being a fanboy and just get all the consoles and be happy.

I think the new 360 looks really nice but I do not think I am going to bother to buy one. Already have a 360, I do not need wifi and it is not going anywhere. I guess I could buy one due to sound the xbox makes, quite annoying when I have to turn up the volume in order to cancel out the noises the 360 makes.
Dirt dosen't need luck
You didn't read my post now did you?

Already have a 360, I do not need wifi and it is not going anywhere.

And please show me these facts you are talking about that makes the PS3 a superior console. No console is better than the other they are all good in their own way.

I play Wii with my friends and family and the Xbox have a ton of strong titles to play. The PS3 has some really great exclusive titles as well.

Back to topic, yeah?
Dirt dosen't need luck
yea im a fan of ps3 cus its way better. i have already owned 2 xbox360s that both got the red ring in 2 months and an elite that got the GREEN ring. so i got a ps3 and ive had it for 2 yrs with nothing wrong AND i added a 250gb hardrive. cant do that with xbox
Xbox 360 slim is real, if that what our conversation was about, but xbox are really stepping up there games, soon sony is going to be outta business if they dont learn about the new technology, check out the new "kinect" the xbox 360 slim is on that commercial.
Dont believe me?
go to youtube and check it out there, the first thing that pops up.
it says kinect click it and look at the xbox next to the tv, and the left (if you were the tv your right)

edit:
Originally Posted by UltraViolent View Post
those microsoft bitches copied sony. wow cant anyone have some originality?
seriously! they've been doing that ever since they made the first Xbox!!
and that doesnt look any slimmer than the original Xbox360! it looks bigger!

I believe microsoft is doing this so that they could fix the prolem of the fucking xbox360 getting the red ring of death or, "RROD".
And + just saying, the kinect thing again.
Last edited by lilmali97; Jun 17, 2010 at 05:08 AM.
I bought a subscription to Wibbles so I think this quote is necessary,
"Be careful when gazing into the void, for it gazes back"