Toribash
I made an intro for my videos around 2 years ago, uploaded it on Youtube and well...Forgot about it. Now i was gonna give to you the link but somehow it disappeared Whatever. I won't have time to make an intro right now, but I just started and well, got 2 screenshots for ya:

Here's the first step into making a new intro (My actual nickname is WhiteAngel91, but Toribash supports only 10-char nicknames, so...

And here's a new head texture I've been working at an hour ago, it's still not ready, so you can leak it!
Alright, I'll take you into BoS. make sure you subscribe to the Discussion (DSC) so that you remember to post at least once a day. You will get used to posting there a lot. Here's some ideas. Introduce yourself, and keep up updated on what work your doing. That's a good start!

EDIT: Is that A new screeny? Because if it is then ur computers time is REALLY REALLY off. its 8/2/2010
Proud Leader - BoS
Thank you. But what about in-game meeting? I mean, is there a server where we are free to join? Also, do I have to change my nickname to [BoS]SkyAnGeLL?

Edit:
EDIT: Is that A new screeny? Because if it is then ur computers time is REALLY REALLY off. its 8/2/2010

You mean the first one? Nah it's old like the date. I used it to show one of my friends and then stopped working on it. But I meant to say in the first post that my old intro has disappeared, so it is time to make a new one.
Last edited by SkyAnGeLL; Aug 2, 2010 at 07:09 PM.
Name: luke
Qi or gamer card: Name:
Qi or gamer card:
Why you want to join: because its a good clan and the members seem very nice
What will you do for BoS: bring good rep to the clan and bring yet another amazing fighter into the clan
What other Clans have you been in: Ghostz
I have been in ths clan but lost everything with hack... thats why my qi is so low...

Sample Application: (whats this?

Name:Miguel/Kissiehead
Qi or gamer card:40
Why you want to join: all members are nice, really cool clan
What will you do for BoS: anything you want and i can offer
What other Clans have you been in: [BoS]