Ranking
Incase you guys didnt realise, this was a ploy to decrease the amount of TC in circulation by making you lose it(take it from other people then lose it).
Hoss.
I just lost 8k a unsuccessful rob...

Hmm nice way to make us get banks.
Adidas
-All day I dream about soccer.
Damn you mods!

Now people will be afraid of getting robbed, and will deposit all their money in the bank, but what they don't know is that when you withdraw, you PAY TAXES!

Mods are trying to end with TC!!! RUN!
I've earned lots lol:P

Lol, noob trying to save his money from robbers and taxes. IT DOESN'T WORK.

http://forum.toribash.com/tori.php?username=ImBank
Last edited by Murmayder; Jul 6, 2010 at 04:16 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Lol I robbed reekondub a couple times then lost everything.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
I so called this.

Originally Posted by Galt View Post
Because you're probably going to re-introduce the robbing feature soon?

Hour later when it's re-introduced;
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
wow you should be a detective or something lol thats good tho it makes me think
(and i am not tori authority)
BUT that reminds me i was trolling the forums and came upon this thread and the admins were saying they wanted items to be worth more or people to stop pooling money so that the rate for tc would go down. Thats why they put limits on the buying TC rate SOOOOOOO that means veb is trying to kill our monies... DUN DUN DUN DUNNNNNN, MEHBEH what Nasuke said was true AND maybe what Galt said was TRUE TOO AND, MAYBE THAT VEB IS GOING TO PICKPOCKET THE WHOLE TORIBASH COMMUNITY!!!!!!!!!! AND maybe after the people who dont store there money in the bank and get pickpocketed by the almighty veb and are complaining about the 5% fee will be saying rather 5% then 100! AND then veb will report back to his boss (cocacobra) and give me all the pickpocketed monies...... indiana cocajones has solved another mystery.

P.S. GALT GOT ME THINKING ITS HIS FAULT!

BUT THEN! Indiana cocajones realizes that something is not right and looks back in the banking section and notices what is wrong... 5% withdrawal FEE as in the admin! there going to be handing out pieces of fee for whoever stores there mony in the bank! but fee must have something more to do with it...

[doc]