Ranking
even though I'm not in the clan/school. I need a New opener for akido and help relaxing in akido if there's anybody that can help me that's great. And also can you guys check m replays in the replay thread I have some single and akido replays in there

Edit: Nvm this clans to inactive im not gonna join anymore
Last edited by KenGee; Jun 22, 2011 at 04:16 AM.
Originally Posted by KenGee View Post
even though I'm not in the clan/school. I need a New opener for akido and help relaxing in akido if there's anybody that can help me that's great. And also can you guys check m replays in the replay thread I have some single and akido replays in there

Edit: Nvm this clans to inactive im not gonna join anymore

Opener tips: focus one hand to punch and the other to grab and your foot to kick and the other to hold your ground.

and as for the inactivity, most of us are inactive. our leader is inactive too and recruiting is closed until all inactives are kicked
Originally Posted by qaywer View Post
It might be a silly question but :
What is the difference between judo and wushu?

Judo has much closer engage distance (distance between players) and wushu is usually fought with smooth pre-planned moves.
Also in judo you can grab, and in wushu you can't. The official kind of wushu, that is.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
I told you this when I accepted you. Real people have to send you an invitation via PM in order for you to join the clan officially. Just wait until someone does, then check in the upper right corner where you logged in to the forums. If there's a 1 next to Unread, which is next to Private Messages, that's probably the invite.
yo
-----
where will i see them?
-----
ha
Last edited by john97; Aug 1, 2011 at 05:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
it's in the upper right were you log in here. when you already logged in take a look again in that box and when you saw Private Message: 1. click that then take a look if it's a invitation the it say's there accept click that then you'll be a part of this clan.
If anyone has a head texture that they aren't using... can i have them because i dont have 1