Toribash
Application:

Belt(3rd dan with exceptions): 2nd dan 2864 QI, although i rarely play online nowadays i am mainly a forum identity i also used to own the account 'nobjocky' which from memory was a black belt 2nd dan also but it was wrongly banned for hacking, i cant get a word out of the responsible moderators.
Your name(Optional):Shai
Skills(Art, video's etc): i have been concentrating on my art skills and recently made you guys your banner
Mods(What mod are you best in? Have to be decent at aikido and sparring): aikido is my favourite.
Replays(Optional): ill post some replays and also some screenshots of different art things i have done for toribash
Why you want to be a [Drunken Master]!: i was invited by masterx3, you guys all seem like real decent people.
What will you bring to the clan: TC, graphics/art/textures, personality
Ingame activity on scale 1-10: 3
Forum activity on scale 1-10: 8

p.s. this is the only replay i could find of when i used to be good :P
Attached Files
stuffed.rpl (24.7 KB, 5 views)
[BRiCK]
texturer - itry
A BIGBIG YES FROM ME, app is decent, awsum art
im not impressed in replays , well its not your talent your talent is art so A YES
Yes from me, I like him. Because....:

1. He is great banner maker.

2. He is polite from what I know and looks resonable skilled (I am gona test today or tomorow if he is on)

3. Forum active.

4. Mature.
Last edited by JoboMan; Apr 15, 2011 at 06:26 AM. Reason: Cause shark should be in.
I apologise for this post.
Sorry about the delay SharkBate, Festus is busy so he can't post, ill get him to accept/reject you when I see him.
I apologise for this post.