Toribash
Originally Posted by dillon207 View Post
Well, its about time that i can say 42 has reached the end of it's lifetime. With Parker leaving and our innactivity my interest for tb has pretty much vanished. I just dnt find tb fun anymore and i never see any of you ingame. Anyway ive been wanting to leave for a while now so as soon as we are moved off clanboards i think ima just quite tb altogether and finally move on with my life. If you have any last words speak now or forever hold your peace.

42 live a good a run, glad it lasted as long as it has.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Mohandas Gandhi
Im way less active due to comp virus, school, having a life, and since this is my last year in high school, planning my future... i do check forums randomly though...

+ as cheesy as this may sound, Dill I guess if you don't really like the game as much, and have a life you should go live it. Can't really force you to play/ stay leader (Unfortunately )
Sad stuff
(Dill):
(me if dill leaves):>>>
<fett175> So what you're saying is, I can type whatever I want here and it will be at the bottom of all my posts?... AWESOME
Originally Posted by fett175 View Post
Im way less active due to comp virus, school, having a life, and since this is my last year in high school, planning my future... i do check forums randomly though...

+ as cheesy as this may sound, Dill I guess if you don't really like the game as much, and have a life you should go live it. Can't really force you to play/ stay leader (Unfortunately )
Sad stuff
(Dill):
(me if dill leaves):>>>

If you will take up the position ill be glad to give you leadership
Rogue clown
Originally Posted by dillon207 View Post
If you will take up the position ill be glad to give you leadership

Wish I didn't have to take it over such circumstances

I'll take it but dun forget to hit me up randomly on facebook dills
YOU BEttAH NOt FORGEt
I keel you c:
<fett175> So what you're saying is, I can type whatever I want here and it will be at the bottom of all my posts?... AWESOME
Originally Posted by fett175 View Post
Wish I didn't have to take it over such circumstances

I'll take it but dun forget to hit me up randomly on facebook dills
YOU BEttAH NOt FORGEt
I keel you c:

C:

(42 lurker. I SEE ALL.)
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Mohandas Gandhi
Originally Posted by Rfifan View Post
Im the official 42 lurker

Originally Posted by StellarGod View Post
Not even. I am.

are either of you a mod? No? didn't think so. now I believe I can claim the title of the biggest lurker here
:P
(pardon me being a dick, but it's my title (Damnit))
-Mohandas Gandhi