Ranking
Its hard to pose with only 8 frames left and the legs moving really fast towards the ground.

I thought the upper body pose was lovely D:

EDIT:
absolute final version.
I got the legs in a pose and another DM, unfortunately i lost the upper body pose.
Attached Files
Wounded Baggage.rpl (211.1 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by Bloob; May 27, 2011 at 07:45 PM.
Have a nice day Bye

shuckle Moderated Message:
Please refrain from useless posting
Last edited by Shuckle; May 27, 2011 at 10:11 PM.
Rainbow powers FTW!!! Bitches :3
NinoRossii <3
Your movements were slow and to much excessive hold and grabs, the dms was ok but you could improve more into some boom hits, although nice replay, i lol'd at when you throw the uke's legs to your legs to kick. 7/10.
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
I have no leverage to do anything without grabs. I had no legs to move around so i just kind of clung to uke while ripping him apart. Same with the boomhits, i couldnt get any momentum and its hard to complete a boomhit without your legs.
You could try to give more punches like the last hit of your hands, you was grabbing and pulling it against your own body, and without the legs your upperbody become more light and easier to make a decent momentum just by grabbing with one hand a contracting to get a decent speed against your other arm.
And i don't mean the boom itself (sorry for the misunderstood) but pulling the uke's body part against yourself is weak.
Also shift and space is a good hint when you is nearby to hit uke.
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada