Ranking
Originally Posted by Huck View Post
Meh tbh I don't really like all these modifications. The dms, the saves from shoveling, these are the things that make aikido so fun.

all these ajustements were made up to encourage using throws instead of anything else ;)
Last edited by snake; Oct 21, 2011 at 08:11 AM.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Originally Posted by snake View Post
all these ajustements were made up to encourage using throws instead of anything else ;)

If my memory of Toribash serves correctly a lot of the most interesting and tactful throws are done by rolling somebody across you with a grip on their waist and their arm. Shoveling is a pretty shitty throw, but it's a throw. You're excluding a lot of real skill by limiting the grab to just the arms.
collect snots from the nose
Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
You're excluding a lot of real skill by limiting the grab to just the arms.

can agree with that, but it also excluding double grabs ( when both players grab each other torso and no dq bug take place )
tell me about aikido
aikido5.tbm

same as aikido7 but wrists are disabled. just an experiment.
tell me about aikido
snake:you have a point that shovling is an annoying move that's why I hate shovlers it make mad
aikido7 solved it

atm testing aikido5. working pretty good aswell, but it get rid of wrists completely
tell me about aikido
Congratulations! it's mod is perfect,very realistic and aprimored... very cool! good job again snake
Kratos