Ranking
Originally Posted by supersonic356 View Post
wait drakoid you can make this clan official?

To make this Clan Officail -

I have to start a Clan Bank, save up 30,000 TC, fill in a application, send it in with the 30,000 TC, and then wait untill Fish or the other mod clans approve it...but in a way, if Drakoid chips in some TC =), then yes, he kinda can. =P
Originally Posted by Drakoid View Post
It costs 50k to become official. You only get 30k as a refund.

oh...well were screwed...=P jk. but i am starting to play TB Pc more. mabey i can get more over time. =)
Once you get good enough you should do a 500 tc or 750 tc tourney. You could also buy tc but then you won't get any skill.
Drakoid FC:0088 9594 3564 - Feared
Once you get good enough you should do a 500 tc or 750 tc tourney. You could also buy tc but then you won't get any skill.

ya. I geuss i could try to use my Toribash Wii moves on TB PC. haha.
Except there is no impulse there is only one speed of joint movement on the pc version :/. Although you could probably convert it on singleayer first then use it on multiplayer.
Except there is no impulse there is only one speed of joint movement on the pc version :/. Although you could probably convert it on singleayer first then use it on multiplayer.

ya. i geuss. =P
-----
Hey, I think its been 3 days atleast. So if you could just make me one more Small Banner saying "Clan Bank", that would be great, and you will become an Offiacial Leader of Feared! =) Btw, when i go on TB Wii and i see that you are online, i make a game a click "Play with friends" but i sit there for a while and nothing happends. Could we schedule a game maby? I want to show you something...=P
Last edited by Epikgam3r_old0502; Nov 6, 2011 at 07:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Epikgam3r View Post
Hey, I think its been 3 days atleast. So if you could just make me one more Small Banner saying "Clan Bank", that would be great, and you will become an Offiacial Leader of Feared! =) Btw, when i go on TB Wii and i see that you are online, i make a game a click "Play with friends" but i sit there for a while and nothing happends. Could we schedule a game maby? I want to show you something...=P

Ok I will make another banner. And nothing happens because I wasn't on "Play with Friends". PM me so we can schedule a game (remember I cant play during the week). And the only difference(I think) between "Play with Anyone" and "Play with Friends" is that if you lose you don't lose your streak.