Toribash
Well Lonely was rejected because of inactivity and because he made a clan, and all other applicants rejected, inactivity.
I apologise for this post.
Well Here whe go....My name is Christian and my nickname is Borjon i have 16 years old My Avatar is a 3er Dan Black Belt My best Mod is Aikido Big Dojo And nope i dont have Skype I hope you like my replays well about me my Gmt is -4 i live in mexico and i speak english and spanish thx for your time.
Last edited by borjon; Apr 15, 2012 at 05:18 PM.
Hueshueshueshueshueshueshues
You aren't good at sp. Your application was poorly written. I want to see some activity and improvement. Wait for everyone else to vote.

No from me until further notice.
You want some? Come. Get. Some. | OBEY
Originally Posted by jvnsfunny View Post
You aren't good at sp. Your application was poorly written. I want to see some activity and improvement. Wait for everyone else to vote.

No from me until further notice.

Ok thx anyway i ask joboman to see my apply.
Hueshueshueshueshueshueshues
I'm on my iPod at the moment, I will decide when I am on my laptop next.

Jvn is right, you do suck at single player, but I would like to test you ingame.
-----
Borjon was accepted.
Last edited by JoboMan; Jan 15, 2012 at 04:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I apologise for this post.
Name: nodarkness
Belt:black
Best mod: akidobigdojo.tbm
Skype(?):no
Replays
Attached Files
comp-dark.rpl (302.9 KB, 4 views)
dark nocapm.rpl (60.3 KB, 3 views)
dark nocapm,amad.rpl (19.5 KB, 3 views)
You didn't use -30 grav or 100 dmt in your sp replays. Your mp replay was good though. I don't know if you're any good in game, I don't know what your personality type or attitude are and anyone who uses the word swag gets an automatic no from me.
You want some? Come. Get. Some. | OBEY