Toribash
Nice, the opener was really smooth with lots of flow.
The grab was a bit of a turnoff for me. I had to slow down the kick to make sure it was legit.
You got a large amount of speed very quickly with the kick, I liked how your leg was barely contracted when it made contact.
The transition to the pose could've been better, but the pose itself was nice.
You're improving pretty fast.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Thanks mate. Also, if you guys feel like you could've done something better, please post an edited replay so I can get some more ideas.
~Jucke
I got nothing to say... You really surpassed me by 10 miles =D You totally got better at this Jucke
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Thanks sparchar. I finished that replay. Oh sparchar, I would like to spar sometime aswell.
Attached Files
Open7.rpl (126.0 KB, 12 views)
~Jucke
First kick was powerful, but it didn't look very stylish when you grabbed, imo.
When you punched it seemed pretty cool but, when you put it where your legs were it was okay but I didn't like when you did it in the first place.
Pose was alright.
I didn't see alot going on in this replay besides that one kick. 6/10
Replay thread

Just made...

Idk if this should be a wip or if this should be the final product. Tell me what you guys think.
Attached Files
Using7.rpl (261.4 KB, 5 views)
~Jucke
Nice decap, I liked it, but I think you should've boomed the torso instead of making a split.
Just edit the jump to gain more speed so that you can boom the torso.
Also as I can see, you really need to work on your smoothness. Try not to twitch that much and make your hits follow eachother.
Well I will try of course and if I get anything I will post it the next time I post a replay.
As of now though I finished a replay. I think it's one of my best, but I want to see what you guys think.
Attached Files
Thespinny12.rpl (377.9 KB, 12 views)
~Jucke