Ranking
Originally Posted by Darkerharder View Post
in-game name: darkerharder
GTM: Madagascar +1
belt: 2nd dan black belt
most played mod: mushu(rank 4), running, ninjutsu, wushu,.
special talents: make some good replay...

Right, rejected.
<~Arthur> Moslims go around exploding people
Hi NAO members, like you see my gamertag is Spcr...You can also call me Santiago tho... Anyways my mods are: Judo, Aikido, Twinswords, ABD, and crouchingtigerkatana.
My special talent is...... Im active, I make avvy´s, I make some fun drawings....
Im 9/10 active on forums and 7/10 active in-game..
Anyway I like NAO very much.... You can see im in shield, but if you accept me, I will really leave them, because it will be great to share things with you guys.
As can you see im black belt, my belt doesnt matter, my skill matters... so you can see on my playercard my rank, and my achievements(Sorry but I dont know how to post it)..so I will let you the link... Anyways my GMT is -6, so I live in México, but im from california, DONT JUDGE ME PLEASE , anyway....I have been in forums since 2009, I got from 100 post to 500 the past month and this month... Whatver you guys need, happy I will help you guys...

Thanks for all to reading this- SPCR

PlayerCard
[/URL][/IMG]

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Still in "The Shield".
Has not once been in a server with us.
We don't care about your post count.
May leave us in the future because he might "love" another can.
Overall answer: No

I can leave it tho......I have been with koalaking....and he is very good bro for me.

Also I can be with you guys forever..... Everyone has 100% trust from me

Former [Crooks]
You should try to get to know the rest of us also.
Plus the fact that your in a clan and will leave because you supposedly "love" Nao doesn't help.
Your still leaving without a good reason.
Also, I don't know you so I can't accept your trust.

Sorry sincee no one reading mine, My post deleted, thanks nao for giving me a chance

Thanks
Last edited by Theory; May 15, 2013 at 08:55 AM.

Former [Crooks]
I just think that if you are so dedicated to Nao, you would even leave shield instead of staying just because we say no.

Anyway, thanks, hope I have a 2nd chance later on..... The leader reinvite me so.... I wait more than 10 min and no one answered me

And im not lying, I quit it, then I wait 14 min and my leader reinvite me, so thanks anyways.... and no one answered me

Former [Crooks]
Spcr yeah of you wanna join you should exit your clan, I know its risky but its the right hing to do.
It shows that your not a clan hopper and that you can commit.
Also, stop using fullstops ._.
I have a replay thread show it sum love http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...25#post5854525<3
Ok now I get it, can I have a 2nd chance anyday, because my leader is talking priv something about shield and he needs me

Anyway, you can find me ingame bro´s, hope I can call you guys like that.... And seriously you guys are Awesome,

Peace
Last edited by Theory; May 15, 2013 at 10:22 AM.

Former [Crooks]