Toribash
Alright... Nagato demands my presence here. I suggest we recruit more in-game active players (that are just as active forum-wise, which is a different argument I refuse to start). That way we can make a name for ourselves and possibly gain a little bit of bank the good old fashioned way.
And... We need a free nachos sign at the top of the board to attract more visitors. Everyone loves nachos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think I might be retired.
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
Alright... Nagato demands my presence here. I suggest we recruit more in-game active players (that are just as active forum-wise, which is a different argument I refuse to start). That way we can make a name for ourselves and possibly gain a little bit of bank the good old fashioned way.
And... We need a free nachos sign at the top of the board to attract more visitors. Everyone loves nachos. Fajhitas

Just gotta correct you. I approve anyway.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
And... We need a free nachos sign at the top of the board to attract more visitors. Everyone loves nachos.

Why is having active players both in-game and forum wise an argument? Its the kind of player that we want in the clan...
Let Satan guide you
Originally Posted by Satan View Post
Why is having active players both in-game and forum wise an argument? Its the kind of player that we want in the clan...

We want to know what they can do for us (eg. Representing us in a clan war, boosting out activity to the max, etc. We don't just want a good guy with only one post, we want people that are good and helpful and a valuable asset tl our clan.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Nagato9757 View Post
We want to know what they can do for us (eg. Representing us in a clan war, boosting out activity to the max, etc. We don't just want a good guy with only one post, we want people that are good and helpful and a valuable asset tl our clan.

You misunderstood what I meant. Why is having a player who is active both in-game and on the forum an argument causer?

If they are active in-game, they will most likely represent us in wars.

If they are active on the forums they will know the happenings of the clan and be able to contribute to our progress.
Let Satan guide you
Originally Posted by Satan View Post
You misunderstood what I meant. Why is having a player who is active both in-game and on the forum an argument causer?

If they are active in-game, they will most likely represent us in wars.

If they are active on the forums they will know the happenings of the clan and be able to contribute to our progress.

Ah. I get it
Will I have nothing to say, apart from how is it an argument causer :/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
But that would suggest that people want players who are inactive, both in-game and on the forums, which is certainly not the case.

Satan's logic is undeniable.
Let Satan guide you
The argument I didnt want to start was how our recruits right now are actually inactive in both of them

I think I might be retired.
Messages have been sent to them, they have a week to respond and up their activity (Unless they post in the inactive thread).
Let Satan guide you