Ranking
Original Post
512 x 512 Joint Textures
Hello people,
As the title says, 512 x 512 Joint Textures are now on the shop,
as well as a few price changes regarding joint textures:

Big joint textures (Pecs, elbows, chest, lumbar, knees, shoulders, glutes and hips)
128x128: 15k
256x256: 35k
512x512: 80k

Small joint textures (neck, wrists, abs, ankles)
128x128: 10k
256x256: 25k
512x512: 50k

These changes are made, mainly, because everyone should be able to wear joint textures. No sense on making them luxury, at least 128x128 joint textures now are accessible for more people.

Also, if you still think that these prices are high enough or you can't afford them, I suggest you taking a look to this event, where you can win these spicy 512x512 joint textures!
Enjoy!
Last edited by Tinerr; Jan 31, 2014 at 07:43 AM.
Oh, yes. It's all much cheaper now. Only 1.25mil for a full 512 joint set. At the current rate of 7k/$1usd, it comes out to about $180 for full joints. Even less if you're lucky enough to find someone selling a full 512 joint set on the market.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
The point is that they shouldn't be easily affordable, this is like the ultimate item that will render all other joint force/relax colors completely useless if they were sold cheaper.
To be fair, one million TC is still quite a bit, and $180 isn't easily affordable. Only those with deep pockets or extreme luck in the betting servers will be able to get these. There are some people I know that are getting their joints incrementally, which is smart as well.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
No, I was justifying the already lowered prices. Not impossible, but difficult enough.
Or instead of lower prices for an item that lets you choose the color of your joints and makes forces/relaxes basically irrelevant, you start playing the game more and winning some of those things call tourneys. These items aren't meant for everyone to buy. They are meant for I hate to say it, but the "elite". So stop wasting your time asking for something stupid like reduced prices on an item meant to be available to those who have earned the tc.

Or spend USD.

The choice is yours.
That was what I was trying to say. Refer to Ponzo for the message I was trying to convey.
Originally Posted by Ponzo View Post
Or instead of lower prices for an item that lets you choose the color of your joints and makes forces/relaxes basically irrelevant

It doesn't make them irrelevant if you only have enough to buy like 3 of em. Maybe it's irrelevant to people like Creati0n, But, not 95% of toribash users. It's easier to buy a Magma force or any other force for that matter than buying each and every joint which will probably add up to around 300,000 tc just for 128. I would say it's not worth it unless you are the richest person on toribash.
Scribe pls c:
[OSHI] [Judo Organization] [Aether] [Team AikidoBigDojo] [PSN]
[3:50:35 PM] Sam: I'm a lyrical, cynical, rythmical demon.
Spittin out lines like I spit out hot semen.....
Taking a break...
Originally Posted by Pair View Post
It doesn't make them irrelevant if you only have enough to buy like 3 of em. Maybe it's irrelevant to people like Creati0n, But, not 95% of toribash users. It's easier to buy a Magma force or any other force for that matter than buying each and every joint which will probably add up to around 300,000 tc just for 128. I would say it's not worth it unless you are the richest person on toribash.

Alright, so like I said it's meant for the "elite". Asking for lower prices is what I was getting at not that 95% of Toribash can't buy all of them. Also saying it'd be easier to do that is true, but what if you don't enough qi for the color joint you want. Well you can just go ahead and buy the texture and bypass qi. SO it is worth it to buy these. Just saying... you can also have designs on the texture. There so many options available.