Toribash
ishi is the one that wanted to sink my flames. rip.
But all in all ishi is a swell guy.

swell
Replays.
R.I.P Dog | mediocre at best
I heard that this one time he was playing in a noob server and while fighting, his hand brushed against his opponent's orc force. It spontaneously and without warning transformed to void.
ishi works in mysterious ways.
i heard that he once was super hot dog dared to eat lava
he did
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
i heard his voice brings more forest animals out of hiding when he sings then when snow white sings.

it does
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
ishi is the world warrior he keeps fighting make a future brighter
oh yeah
Originally Posted by Shade View Post
There is no Catholics or Muslims here...

Our religion is Ishism!!!

His score on flappy bird it's 969 :OO
Sooooo....

Ishism : belief that approve ishi as god , noone else
Ishi score in flappy bird is 1337

I once heard that he learn tae is hi
Special martial art

I will die in peace if i know how ishi looks irl.
:D
You know how when teenagers try to describe something, or are simply trying to think of what to say, the tend to use the word 'like' a lot to fill the gaps between their cluelessness?

Well ishi was working on a way to cure young adults of idiocy one day. While he was out giving away blankets and warm clothes to the needy, one of his many many rivals snuck into his lab and tampered with his nearly complete formula. ishi did actually feel a disturbance when he got back from his charitable duties, but needless to say, didn't think much of it, dispersing the chemical into the atmosphere on a global scale. Young adults to this day are still infected with this plague while ishi works tirelessly to find a cure.

His enormous muscles get knotted in stress by the grief of his great plan going astray. We applaud your noble intentions ishi, we truly do, but I feel that young adults are destined to be the dumbest of our race for all eternity.
Feed the birds, tuppence a bag, tuppence tuppence tuppence a baaaggg
My Avvy/Sig shop
I want to get to know ishi, everybody says he is a nice guy and there aren't a lot of people like ishi these days.
blue
pink