Ranking
Originally Posted by FistofLife View Post
Now that tribe is Official I think the bar has been raised.

I forgot about that ... we should be some harder on apps in general actually.
FistofLife: I apologize. I am still really bad at writing applications, haha. I guess I should explain myself better. I posted a mushu replay as it is one of my favorite dueling/recreational mods. I don't save many MP replays as they clutter my SP collection (I can surely record more if you would like). I am good at aikido, lenshu, mushu, and wushu. I enjoy aikidobd, but don't really play it too often (only betting servers). I posted about "improving my skills", for I feel that one can always improve with Toribash being a progressive game (Replays are constantly adapting, new competitive mods are being created, etc.)

Faint: I'm not going to go inactive this time. My latest inactivity was a result of college searching, but I now got accepted, and I can finally move on
DAMN.
I like Muur

Don't like that Mwah character though
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Who's mwah? Seems like a dick. Anyways yes to Muur because above reasons.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
yes to muur, i saw you were in the channel before, so keep doing that, hang out with people and play with us ingame, it will help the people who don't know you get to know you etc

no to everyone else s r y

[T]
#hi

I played with muur before he applied and he was honestly pretty good. I also remember him from the times we where on the GM team and he was a nice guy and I've always liked him.

He has my yes...

Also mwah is a scary person.
Last edited by Liquidoom; Apr 6, 2014 at 12:05 AM.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
I've played with Murr quite a good bit before, and knew him and talked to him a good bit when he was a trial gm. I like him. Yess from me!

Hi I am Tyler (ninja684), and I would like to join tribe. I have fun playing with all of you, and have talked a lot to you guys in the tribe irc, you are skilled in game and are fun and easy to talk to. I would love to be a part of such a great clan and family.

I know I am not extremely skilled in multiplayer atm, because I am still a bit rusty, but I am working hard on making my way back to my self. When I played with you guys I won some and lost some, but had fun either way.

I am also half decent at single player, but I mainly like to play headpass with myself, unless other people want to play with me, in fact I am working on headpass replay atm. I try to do no grab, but as I am still working on playing again I should be able to do some no grab replays soon.

As I said, I did quit for about 6 months, and the reason for that was I got a new computer. I could not for the life of me figure out how to get it on my new labtop for the life of me. I got tired of trying after a few days until finally had the idea to have my dad (an it tech) to come and show me how to make it work. So even if I get a new computer I will be able to install it back easily.

My toribash history, I have been in only a few clans 1 that I started with a friend when I was newer to the game, but it never got official or even known. I also was in iCoF for about a year, before I joined raku, raku I was in for a good bit of time, which brings me till I had my leave from toribash.

Finally about myself, I am 14 (turning 15 4/20). I have skype and will give it out to anyone that pm's me for it. I also play other games limited to dayz,lol,starcraft 2. I am not the best at any of those games but still have fun playing them.
Attached Files
headpass wip2-2.rpl (249.5 KB, 7 views)
akido9.rpl (82.7 KB, 8 views)
single3.rpl (151.2 KB, 7 views)
teak4.rpl (63.3 KB, 8 views)
akido3.rpl (30.4 KB, 7 views)
Well, I've seen you lurking around our irc and getting to know people, and you seem like a good person and cool guy to hang out with; however, your in-game skills are not very up to par and I'm not sure if this clan would be a right fit for you.

Going to give you a no unless someone has a reason to change my mind because your in-game skills are somewhat lacking and your replays weren't overly impressive
Hey there all you Tribe peoples. I'm back to apply again because I really think this clan is the only clan for me.

I'll start off by giving a bit of personal information.

My name is Clay, I'm 16, and live in the U.S.A #murica. I play a few sports including football, basketball, and MMA.

A summary of my Toribash experience so far would be basically described in one word: interesting. I've met a lot of people I know I'll never forget, and some of them are in this clan. I've been in many clans, can't seem to find the right fit. If you'd like, I can probably list them out for you.

As far as my actual skill, I'm fairly decent in multiplayer, and I've been getting increasingly better at Tricking. I was denied last time I applied because of my lack of mod range, and I've worked on that. I can now call myself semi-decent in lenshu3ng, wushu variants, judofrac, Erthtkv2 (I'm not terrible at TK but I'm noticeably better at Erthtkv2), and of course, aikido variants. (I'm open to ingame testing, just hit me up on IRC)

I've also become very active on the IRC (Actively using it for 6 or more hours every day), due to my market squad duties. I've been hanging out in #Tribe and I've been having a really good time. It's a really fun chat to be a part of.

So I'll try to not to ramble on too much here. Thanks for considering me.
Attached Files
#Soap - 2swag.rpl (258.1 KB, 14 views)
#Soap - Deep Dish.rpl (250.1 KB, 12 views)